𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 10 •

Start from the beginning

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin didn't dare to speak much and Jin, he threw himself over the back of the couch, quick enough to assuming stuffs when Namjoon told him he can't find Taehyung nearby their controlled area and he feels this is a personal attack on himself.

Meanwhile....

Jungkook hiding himself in his room when a phonecall rings

-> "Ünknown User" <- he slides up to answer

Unknown:
"Hey, I got your little brother" 🧐

Jungkook:
"Little brother? Who are you?" 😬

Unknown:
"You don't have to know who I am. Just to let you know, your baby brother Taehyung is taken and he's safe with us" 🤬

Jungkook:
"Taken? So you're telling me he is safe? Should I care about it then?! An- and one more thing, he is not my fucking baby brother!" 😤

Unknown:
"Wow.. looks like someone doesn't really care about you, Taehyung-shi" 🤭

"I never knew he looks cute as a baby and more cuter as an adult eh.. he must be an angel sent by God" 🤫

Jungkook:
"Hey, what nonsense is this! Why did you kidnapped him?"

Unknown:
"You didn't care isn't it? (he laughed harder) Minho! Get that new stuff and let this cute boy taste it! Open your mouth and chew the food!😈

Jungkook:
"Yahhhh! What are you doing to him?!"

His heart beats, fast.

Suddenly his bedroom door was slammed open. It's Hoseok. Judging by his facial expression, sure Hoseok looks angry;
“What’s wrong? Who's on the line?”  he questions.

“N- no one hyung?" Jungkook mumbled.

“Kook, how would you feel if I were the one to be kidnapped? Or Yoongi-hyung? The call have something to do with Taehyung?”  he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook gasped in shock,
“H- he say Taehyung is safe with him."

"This is serious, we need to informed Jin-hyung.
You always say never messed up someone innocents life right? You like to make things right aren't you? Let's go down and talk to our hyungs."

Jin was told about it. Namjoon, Yoongi failed to track the unknown number, they're block from all sources. AND THEY WAITED FOR ANY INSIDER INFORMATIONS TILL SUN RISE COMES ~

Taehyung POV's

Tonight, I was told to stay behind so I won't interrupt their mission. I didn't know my actions would do harm on Jungkook.

Almost twelve and they're still not home yet. I wonder what kind of mission they deal with that they always come home late?

That man, Ken is around. Not sure what he's doing, don't even want to know. I hate him! he hates me too. 😏

I've stayed in the room since they all left. My stomach growling. Ah! Dinner time has passed.
Suddenly I heard a movements in a hurried way, making a rustling or shuffling sound outside. I don't really think much so I step outside the room. Why is it so dark?

I slowly went down the stairs step by step and I heard a heavy breathing behind my back and before I could turn around someone grab my whole body so tight. I felt acidic taste in my mouth, I inhaled gasping for air, but that funny strong smell gets into my nose.

I passed out in darkness, I woke up in darkness.
I felt something like a feather tickling my face.

"Wakey, wakey cutie" deep voice of a man.

My hands got tied on a chair. I found myself drawn to the face of the stranger. My eyes widened a fraction more when he touch my arm, rubbed up and down gently and after a moment his warm hand spread over on my thighs and slowly move up.

"Oh boy... you're such a breathtaking piece"

"So.  Taehyung.. tell me, how does it feel living with all your real brothers now?"

"Th- they are not m- my real brothers!"

I replied ignoring my aching head. Okay so they know my name, asking about the people I'm living with now and why am I taken?? And then another man came in. 😣

"Boss, I found Jungkook phone number and by the way, how long are we gonna hold him?" the man asked his boss and pointing to me

"To be honest Minho, I hadn't planned anything yet" the boss who touched me earlier snatched the phone from the guy named Minho and dialled a number, must be calling Jungkook?

"Hey, I got your little brother" 🧐

..
...

"You don't have to know who I am. Just to let you know, your baby brother Taehyung is taken and he's safe with us" 🤬 he smirked!

.....
...

"Wow... looks like someone doesn't really care about you, Taehyung-shi? I never knew he looks cute as a baby and more cuter as an adult eh.. he must be an angel sent by God"

I wonder why Jungkook would say something like, not cared about me? Right, I am nobody.

"You didn't care isn't it?"  he gave me a deathly stare, smiled reassuringly yet there was a hesitation in his voice. - He continued,
"Minho, get that new stuff and let this cute boy taste it! Open your mouth and chew this stuff!"

The grumpy looking man readily hold my chin up and facing him now, they both forcefully pour in the powder into my mouth. I felt my erratic heartbeats and the way my stomach fluttered in nervous anticipation, I started to lose focus ...

TO BE CONTINUED 😬

PS: saranghae. i love you. 💜

 💜