T W E N T Y - F O U R / WHERE YOU WANNA BE

Start from the beginning

"So, do you want to talk about what happened?" Maria asked as she played with the straw in her drink, "You guys looked like a happy couple yesterday."

"I thought so too, I guess she's not happy." he shrugged.

Maria couldn't fathom the idea of a woman not wanting Nico, his pretty skin glistening in the neon lights above the bar as he played with the ice in his drink, next throwing it back without so much as a grimace on his face. He raised up his finger to order one more, his third in only a few minutes. However Maria didn't stop him, she knew he was just trying to get rid of the pain.

"I can't imagine....you...not making a woman happy." Maria smiled seductively, running her hand between his leg.

Nico stared at her intensely, the liquor in his system definitely swaying him.

He didn't verbally respond, just allowed her to feel on him as he ordered shot after shot. Maria leaned forward towards him, taking in the scent of his neck as she kissed him gently, making sure to lick up into his ear, causing his dick to quickly rise.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Nico growled, giving her a look that drove her crazy.

"Yeah baby I know what I'm doing." she assured him, "Come on"

Nico didn't hesitate to follow behind her as she lead him to her car, his balance barely there as he staggered out of the bar. She held him up with the little weight that she had, carefully placing him in the passenger seat.

Nico was barely conscious as he laid back with his eyes dimmed, but that didn't stop her from driving off and taking him to her house. She would take care of him. Something Azure failed to do.

"Damn Azure." Nico whispered underneath his breath as Maria took him into her mouth.

They were finally back at her place and she was prepared to show him a good time, but all he could think about was his dumb ass ex.

Maria decided to ignore it, as she continued to massage his shaft with her mouth. She was glad that he was well endowed like she believed, his beautiful member too large to even fit in the spread of her mouth. Still, that didn't stop her. She kept up the pace until she felt him release into her mouth and she swallowed the warm substance.

She climbed on top, but was surprised when Nico regained his conscious.

"You got a condom?" He asked.

He was drunk, but he was no dummy.

"Yeah." she said hopping back down.

She began to dig through her dresser quickly, when Nico's phone started to go off.

"Hello?" He answered it groggily.

"Where the fuck are you at?" Armani spat through the phone, "Sounding drunk as shit!"

"Whoa whoa, stop all that yelling shit." he laughed, drunken.

"Nico Lorenzo Graham, don't play with me. You left my friend at home crying, while you're at a bar drinking!?"

"I'm not at a bar actually, I'm at Maria's house" he said making her smile.

Maria didn't know who was on the other end. All she could see was Nico's face as he was listening. Disappointing her, he stood to his feet and pulled his pants up.

"Alright yo, just meet me here. I don't have my car" he told her before hanging up.

"You don't have to leave Nico" Maria said standing in front of him, "We can finish where we left off"

"It's cool" he told her, breaking her heart, "Thanks for listening though."

Thanks for listening? Was he serious. She just swallowed a mouth full of his kids and he was bouncing just like that. While she wanted to curse him out, she decided to play it cool. It wouldn't be long before he was back and she would make sure of it.

Nico staggered out of the rest of the house, next taking a seat on the porch as he waited for Armani to arrive. He sent her his location, and she was speeding around the corner in his Dad's truck like the damn police before he knew it.

"Damn, wassup Mom?" He said sarcastically as he hopped in the car.

"Nico, please don't tell me you fucked that girl." Armani said as she drove away.

"Naw, but she showed me some love. Why is your concern?" He snarled, "You supposed to be my sister and you out here helping Azure cheat on me"

"Nobody cheated on your stupid ass" Armani spat.

"Man, whatever. Just take me to my car, since it's a crime for a single nigga to get some pussy."

Armani looked over to her brother, and while she wanted to be angry she knew the situation looked fucked up from his point of view. And that was why she told Azure to tell him, but her naive ass always thought things were sweet. While she was the queen of minding her business, Armani couldn't let the couple break up because she was a sucker for love, and those two were it.

"Nico, I am your baby sister. Do you really think I would betray you?" She asked pulling on his heart strings.

His buzz had subsided, and now Nico just had a throbbing headache.

He shrugged, "That don't mean shit."

"Well I wouldn't" Armani assured him, "Not in a million years and neither would Blue. We were at the apartment alone and I dipped to get something to eat. When I came back, Azure was crying and begging someone to get off her and it was Kelz. I pulled him off and he went running. I told her to tell you, but you know Azure is scary as shit. She didn't want you killing him."

"So, ya'll rehearsed and everything huh?" He laughed.

"Fine, don't believe me" Armani shrugged, "I have no reason to lie. Leave Azure, and go be with that Jersey cum bucket back there."

"Whatever."

Nico just sat back in his seat for the duration of the ride to his apartment. He wasn't in any shape to drive, and at the moment he just wanted to sleep.

He didn't know how to feel about the Azure situation, but he definitely didn't want to see her, or at least he thought. After saying goodbye to his sister, he dragged his tired body up the steps. He took a deep breath preparing to face Azure, however was surprised to see an empty apartment. All of her things were gone, as if she had never even been there. In the short time that it took him to leave and come back, she had vanished, only leaving behind a letter on the kitchen counter.

Nico,

       Thank you for everything. For loving me for me, even when I couldn't. For seeing past my hurt, and trusting me with your heart. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, I guess my heart got in the way. I would never want to hurt you, but I see I failed at that. I don't expect you to forgive me, so with that I will leave as you wished.

Love always,
Azure

Nico couldn't help but to let a few tears drop as he could do nothing but stare at the paper. He didn't want to believe her, because it was all too coincidental.

Grabbing his phone, he searched for her name but just didn't have the strength to call her. He wouldn't let himself. He specifically told her to tell him whenever Kelz came around, but she didn't - meaning only one thing, she wanted him around and didn't want Nico to scare him away. That was the only explanation.

The rest of his night didn't go well as all he could do was sit up and think about Azure. He stared at his phone, wondering if she would call or text but she did neither. When the clock hit 4am, he finally drifted off into his sleep.