S I X / MIAMI FLINGS

"Ah-ha, I found it." Azure exclaimed, finally locating her ID out of her small and cramped luggage.

It had taken a while, but she finally located the item that she needed in order to successfully check into the hotel. After a delayed flight, losing twenty dollars at the airport, and a horrible seat next to a crying baby, Azure had finally made it to the sunny city. She was exhausted, hot, and hungry - but nevertheless, she was grateful.

"Alright Ms. Williams, here's your room key," The receptionist said as she sauntered back over to the desk, next placing a white card in Azure's hand, "Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything dial 601."

"Okay, thank you."

Placing the card in her back pocket, Azure gathered up the few bags she had at her feet and prepared to make her way to her room. As always, she had been so occupied she hadn't realized the stranger following behind her.

Azure was never aware of her surroundings, something her father always both complained and worried about; Azure would be so into the task at hand, she never paid any mind to what was going on around her. He dreaded that one day she would possibly be kidnapped, whereas Azure's mom always told her husband he was just being overtly dramatic.

Azure pressed the button for up on the elevator, next patiently waiting for it to arrive.

"Excuse me" a smooth voice said behind her, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Azure turned her head, her cheeks immediately transforming to a ruby color when she spotted the man behind her.

"Me?" She asked in a whispered tone.

Smiling, he nearly blinded her with his perfect set of thirty two, "Who else?"

Just then, a loud ding went off, signaling that her elevator had arrived.

"I'm going up." she smiled uneasily, her mind wondering who this fine ass man was and where the hell he came from.

She could see the small droplets of sweat that rested on his forehead, and the sweaty pits that seeped through his grey work out shirt. She could tell by the way his shirt hugged him that he was in perfect shape underneath, the creasing of his muscles pressing through.

A white hotel towel was draped over his shoulder, and he smelled of sweat but mixed with his own captivating fragrance. Azure didn't know what to think of the handsome stranger, who was now casually making his way onto the elevator with her, making sure to grab a few of her bags with her permission to help ease the load.

"I'm Nico, and you are...?" He asked, trying his best not to size her up in the small elevator.

Azure was inches smaller than his 6'0 build, so there was no hiding what he was looking at if he stared at her for any longer.

"Azure." she answered.

"Like the color?" He followed up.

"Yeah," she chuckled, "Not many people know that."

"I'm smart, what can I say?" he shrugged playfully.

The elevator doors opened, dropping off the pair at the eighth floor like it had been requested. Azure read the arrows that told her which way to walk, and before she knew it the two were standing in front of her hotel door.

"So let me guess, you out here to party?" Nico inquired.

"No" Azure surprisingly shook her head no, "I have a competition. I don't really do partying."

"Okay, that's cool, I don't frequent the party scene too much either. How about I take you out to dinner, say tonight?"

Azure was taken back by his forwardness, although she was sure he didn't help bring up her bags for the hell of it. His charming smile caused her stomach to flutter, and she found herself actually being intimidated by the young looker.