T W E N T Y - T H R E E / BAD MEMORIES

Nico was absolutely right, Azure definitely had a problem with his physical therapist. However she couldn't tell him that. She didn't want him to think she didn't trust him, which she did, it was Armani and Justin who had been planting the suspicions in her mind.

Still, she couldn't help but keep track of the Spanish girl as she made her rounds through the gym, talking to any of the boxers who were currently taking her sessions. Thank God Nico no longer needed her to stretch out his ankle, but that didn't mean he didn't have to see her everyday either.

"These little kids bad as hell, make this my last day playing detective." Armani said tossing the clip board on the front desk.

"Seriously Mani, it's our first day" Azure said giving Armani a desperate look, "I haven't found anything out yet" she whispered.

"Fine, but I'm only staying one more hour until my boo gets here." Armani told her friend.

"Girl, I know you are not bringing that boy in front of your dad's gym." Azure gave Mani a knowing look.

"It'll be fine, my daddy don't care so thing one and two can kiss my ass."

"Okay, well are you still coming with me tomorrow to get my things from my dorm?"

Now that the semester was officially over, Azure could finally say goodbye to the dreadful place she called a dorm. It was so long Shar, as she would never have to willingly run into her again.

"Yes Blue" Armani assured her, "And if that bitch try you, I'll be right there."

Azure was more than grateful to have Armani by her side. She knew she would be sad once she eventually went back home, because she didn't have any female friends, especially as fun as Armani. In only a month Azure went from a loner to actually getting out and having fun. Justin was glad she finally came around, although he always loved her for her.

For the next hour the two continued to work with Big Muh's direction, while still keeping an eye on the friendly therapist. Unfortunately for them, Maria had been on her best behavior. After a while, Azure started to just feel silly. Maybe this girl didn't want her man, or maybe she was just that good of an actor.
As soon as the clock struck three, Armani grabbed her purse and jetted for the door.

Sure enough, Sage was parked out front in his all white BMW, the bass of his stereo causing the concrete to shake. Seeing a sexy Armani stroll out of the gym as she removed the work shirt, she revealed her perky C cups as they sat up perfectly in her belly shirt.

Armani was all smiles until she approached the car, as the passenger seat was already occupied.

"What the hell is this?" She snapped, "You don't know the definition of a date? You gotta bring the niggas from the block everywhere."

"Chill out" Sage laughed, "I'm dropping him off, and watch who you talking to" he said with a sexy glare.

Armani playfully rolled her eyes, "Whatever, but I'm not sitting in the back"

"It's cool, he gotta hop out to use the bathroom anyway." Sage said as Kyree exited the car.

Armani gave Sage a knowing look, guaranteed he was up to something. He completely ignored her, telling her to hop in as Kyree made his way into the gym.

Kyree definitely didn't have to go to the bathroom. He was there to do one thing. Walking in, he immediately spotted Azure as he filed away the papers at the front desk. She was oblivious to his presence, however he was feeding off of hers.

"What's up Ms.Lady, I see you waiting on the right time to use that number I gave you." he smirked, leaning into the desk.

Azure glanced up from the paperwork and cursed Armani out in her head. Was this girl trying to get her murdered?