03 | Truth Revealed

|C H A P T E R|

I battled myself whether to open the door or not

I battled myself whether to open the door or not. The knocks stopped for a while but continued agin. Chanyeol was showering, i dont know what to do.

My feet takes me to the door and without thinking anymore i open the door. There she stood a tall red haired woman at the door.

She was surprised at first ,ofcourse.

"Where is Ashley?" She asked towering me because of her height.

"She went down. I dont know for what. She told me not to get out."
I answer looking at her.

"Then why there are blood footsteps leading to the room?" She asked pointing at the blood footsteps on the carpet.

"The gaurd is kinda blind so you are saved this time."

My hands covered my mouth by this sight.

"Where you at the basement yesterday?" She asks.

I nod still my eyes fixed on the blooded footsteps.

She gave out a sigh.

"Im sure you stepped on them for sure while returning."

"On What?!"

"Ofcourse the human organs." She says so casually

I feel Bile rising in my throat hearing this.

I wonder if she is a cannibal.

"I think you werent caught right? Its better if you dont get caught. You know right what happens here?"

I shook my head. "What happens?"

"Ash didnt say you? She will tell everything once she comes back. Okay? By the way im Stella from Australia."

"But.. wait you are an aussie? Me too."

"I know blackpink rose. I love your voice. But now i cant.. we shouldnt talk." she sighs with a sift smile. "this house is hell. Have to go see ya." She says moving towards a room towards the right. Room 356.

I stare at the basement door at the far right end of the hallway. It was an old wooden door with holes.

I close the door behind me with a sigh.

Chanyeol stood there hands folded against his chest with blue towel wrapped around his waist. Plus he was shirtless. Water drops on his exposed chest and wet hair made him much more attractive.

He wore a furrowed expression in his face. "Why did you open the door? We arent safe here right?" He snapped.

"Uh.. actually i dont..... im sorry.."
How can you speak calmly when a handsome guy like him stands before you? That to shirtless?

I turn to look away from him at the door.

"You have seen me like this right?" He asked as he wore a black hoodie and boxers. Even though i lookwd away from him. I could actually see everything clearly. Like what the..?

"Uh..yeah" i nod.

"Then wh..." he was cut off by a knock at the door.

We both stare at the knob turn and slowly the door opens revealing Joe and Ashley with some plates. They look kinda off as they close the door behind them.

"Take eat them. You must be hungry" Ash told us as she keeps the plates on the bed. It looked delicious.

"Did anyone come here?" Joe asked.

"Yeah someone called Stella. She was searching for you." I say as i stuff some pasta in my mouth.

She nods. "I met her. She and Ron stays next door."

"Please tell me why are we kidnapped and why are they providing us such rooms?" Chan asks.

"You too eat then we will continue. I dont want you to spit your food while i say." Joe says. " and they are searching for you too. I hope they dont find you. They even asked us if we saw you two."

We finnish up eating and we all four seat on the bed in a cirlce.

Ash starts. "I want you two please cooperate. I read this in one of the books in the library"

We nod prepared what ever we get to hear.

"Eric and Hannah are the reasons we are here. They may be around late 40s. They are the last generation for now in their whole family."

"For now?" I ask.

"Yeah.. they cant have children." She pauses for a while. "Thats why we are here to grow thier generations." She murmurs.

"We are for what?!" I ask as i grab her shoulders.

"THAT MEANS WE KIDNAPPED TO MATE WITH EACH OTHER TO GROW THEIR POWER!" she says tearing up.

"You and Chanyeol should mate and give birth to a boy." Joe says rubbing ashleys back.

"Boy?" I ask

"Yeah . They kill daughters." Joe sighs.

My heart pounds and shatters hearing this. I cant mate anyone now! I have my career ahead. I cant give birth now for someone else! Why are we being dragged into this? My eyes escape a tear.

"If you dont then you both will be dragged to the basement, and you know death takes place. They kill you. "

"Rosè dont cry. There is no use of crying." Ash says. "They say 'give us a boy and you can leave.' I dont know if its true...."

"We didnt know each other at all and they tell us to mate?" Ash speaks.

"You two arent in a relationship?" Chan asks.

"No. They told us to mate each other and they locked us in a room.we were complete strangers before a week."

"I hope they dont come looking for yo-" joe was cut off by a knock at the door.

"Joe open the door. Let the two show up. I know they are here." That husky voice behind the door.

_
910 words~
UNEDITED