02 | Truth Awaits

|C H A P T E R|

The basement was dark lit with dim yellow lights

The basement was dark lit with dim yellow lights. We will surely be found by them because they know this hell better than us. I never knew cannibals still exists until now.

The stairs creaked as we climb the stairs. The other step I took I felt something below my foot, I stepped on something squishy. I rather ignore it than seeing something creepy below. We continued to climb the stairs with heated footsteps.

I grab Chanyeol's hand while we walk through the hall way. We were half blind , the hallway was lit with dim red lights. Sure the house was huge, more like a bungalow. This is the best place for hide and seek game but it way creepy. We passed almost twelve rooms while walking. Each room had three digit numbers on them like the hotel rooms.

From the end of the hallway there were faint feeble footsteps approaching us. We froze on our spots staring at each other.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath

Without any longer we push open a random door entering the room closing the door behind our backs. I gasped for breath panting heavily. The room was dark but blue moonlight rays filled the room from the huge window in the corner. There was a huge bed, mirror and a closet with an attatched bathroom I guess. Just like an hotel room.

The footsteps grew louder and faster. I cupped my mouth not to scream while my eyes escape a tear. There was a knock at the door.

"Times up, come down you too." A husky deep voice talked behind the door.

I am Chanyeol stare at each other confused.

"Joe, Ashely come fast before nine. I don't want you to starve." The man announced again.

The footsteps grew fainter. We exhale that who ever was it has gone for now.

"What did he say?" Chan asked

"I don't know. I think those two are also trapped here." I replied

The chair at the corner creaked, there was something crawling from below.

My heart stopped beating, while I cling my hands to Chanyeol's shirt.
"Oppa.."

There was man's silhouette when he stood on his feet. He approached us while I grip on Chanyeol's shirt tighter.

"Ashley, come out." He announced.

"Please dont be afraid. We were also kidnapped like you two." The woman whom I consider Ashley came out of the closet.

But I couldn't trust them, while I hid behind Chanyeol Oppa.

The lady switched on the lights revealing them.

Ashley was a blond petite skinny woman who wore a flowy white gown, while Joe was a brunette haired built guy. They looked like in the late 20s.

"Aren't you K-pop idols?" Ashley asked.

We nodded

"You can trust us. We were also kidnapped like for one whole week" Joe said.

"Why didn't you escape?" Chanyeol asked

"We can't, it's hell here." Joe answered while sighing.

"You two weren't caught? Like did they bring you today?" Ashley asked

"No we were in the basement, like for two days."

They looked shocked enough. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, is there anything wrong?" I asked revealing myself completely

They sighed, "we will tell you everything once we comeback okay? You two get freshned up and don't come outside the room." Ashley told handing some clothes. "I'll bring some food while we come back."

They exited without exposing further details.

I and Chanyeol stared at each other.

"What's all this Oppa?" I tear up as tears escape from my eyes.

He consoled me by pulling me into his embrace. "I don't know. But we will get out together. Safe okay?"

If this wasn't the situation people would find it awkward, but now this is the best how to console me.

I quickly get freshned up wearing what Ashley had given me. It was a blue flowy gown but much shorter than Ashley's.

I sit on the bed staring at each corner of the room while Chanyeol showered.

There was a knock at the door. "Ashley.." But it was a woman's voice this time.

_
676 words~
UNEDITED