8.

▢▢▢

"I'm home!" I yelled as I closed my front door. I patted my outfit down from excess sand that was from the photoshoot.

The house was completely silent.

"I guess nobody is here..." I said as I waited for my sister's response.

I made my way upstairs to which I found Aoi sleeping on the sofa. A small grin lifted on my face when I saw my sister tiredly chilling.

Ignoring my sister, I continued to my bedroom. Some of my moving boxes were still laying around so I decided to clean that up.

"I should start organizing my room." I said to myself.

First I cleared out what was inside the boxes then placed my fresh new clothes in my empty closet. My room was actually pretty big once I cleared out some space.

After the whole cleanup, I laid myself on my bed and checked my messages. 2 new messages from Secretary.

"What could the Secretary being texting me about at this hour?" I muttered.

Secretary
Jasmin I'll be heading out of town. Please file ALL of my paperwork by tonight.
You didn't think I was letting u off the hook when u made that lipstick of yours, did u? :)

I exhaled a large breath. "She's good." I admitted.

I headed straight back to the Fantagio building. People were still working down at the first floor but some were already leaving. I walked towards the elevators and patiently waited for my stop.

Compared to the first floor, it was very desolated and dark inside. I turned on all the lights and prayed that there weren't any ghosts around.

The Secretary's office was next to the manager's office. Right when I turned on her office lights, my mouth dropped.

"When she meant paperwork I thought only 3 or 4.." I whispered.

Stacks and stacks of folders were covering her whole desk. Some were even making a fence around the front.

"It's like she was waiting for the perfect moment to use this against me..." I mumbled to myself.

On the side of the wall were 3 rows of drawers that had the word FILES on the top.

"I guess that's where I'll put all this junk in." I said as I scratched the back of my head.

I started with the files on the desk. All of the folders had certain color that matched the drawer. I stacked all the red folders and slowly carried them to their respective home.

Then I doubled the amount last time and tried my best to carry them.

"I-I got this!" I cried. Suddenly, the door opened.

"AHH!" I screamed, dropping all the folders that were once in my arms.

It was just Moonbin.

"Sorry if I startled you." He apologized, helping me pick up the papers.

"It's fine..." I said placing my hand on my chest. My heart was still beating like a drum.

We picked up all the folders and carried them to the drawers.

"I thought you left a while ago." He questioned me as he watched me carry some papers.

"Then the Secretary texted me saying that I have to file all these." I sighed, pointing at the huge clutter.