{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}

Start from the beginning

...

...

(No one's - P.o.v)

Noire had just arrived at a cliff far away from "Team Nep" as Purple Heart was fighting the monster.

"I've come as fast as I could, but..." She sighs looking at the group. "I didn't expect her to be in battle. I lost my timing to show myself..."

She frowns. "I rushed here, but now that I've had the chance to cool myself down..." She stares at the group or more specifically, at the man in black unaware that it's actually (Y/n). "The guy in the black clothing is giving me chills. That and he feels very familiar, too bad I can't see his face clearly because of the hood. Also, why do I feel annoyed seeing him surrounded by those two human girls..." She mutters staring at him flirt with Compa and Iffy.

Suddenly her eyes widen. "Am I jealous?! That can't be, I already have (Y/n)!" She starts panicking but then glares at the man. "Looks like I'll have to kill him. How dare someone other than (Y/n), make me feel like this..." She says in a cold voice while looking at him with killing intent. "And when that's over, I'll have (Y/n) punish me for having such thoughts about another man." She resolves herself.

(A/n: The man in black is "(Y/n) a.k.a You", just letting you know, in case you're lost.)

Noire sighs and calms herself down, then looks towards Purple Heart. "Should I fight her while she's tired?" She thought for a moment but then shook her head. "...Attacking her now is too low for me."

As Noire was thinking about what to do she sees Nep finish off the monster, then head towards the man with a smile and sit on his lap. "That Slut! Memory or no memory, How dare she fool around with another man when she has (Y/n)?!" She looks at Nep like she's going to rip her head off.

She instantly transforms into Black Heart and flies towards the group.

...

...

(Your - P.o.v)

"Hey (Y/n) why don't you fly us home?" Iffy asks me just as I finish feeding Nep who's still in "Purple Heart" form, her pudding.

I think for a moment and nod. "Ok lets-" I stop and instantly turn around. "You behind the rocks, show yourself..."

"I didn't expect you to notice. Well done." Black Heart says in a cold voice which confuses me.

"Hey, it's been a while. How've you been?" I ask while walking closer and notice she's really angry about something.

She glares at me with cold eyes. "Don't talk to me so casually, I don't know anyone like you."

I look at her confused until remembering that I was wearing my hood and covering myself with a thin Aura to hide my presence.

I smile and take my hood off while dispelling my Aura. "It's me."

She looks at me blankly and then blushes. 'Oh my god... I feel so stupid right now.' She covers her face with her hands and begins panicking.

"Hey (Y/n), do you know her?" Purple Heart asks me, seeing that I'm talking to her so casually.

I nod and was about to explain. "Yeah she's-"