{HDN Re;Birth 1 ~ Chapter - 09}

Start from the beginning

"Well, yeah, but...there's too many slants and slopes..." Nep tries finding different excuses.

Compa looks at Nep and then at me. "(Y/n), why don't we take a break?" She asks probably feeling bad for Nep.

I smile and give her a kiss for being a good girl, causing her to smile. "...Alright, let's take a break here." I carefully let the Iffy and Compa down.

Nep seems to take this as a chance and clings to me. "Ooh! Since we're resting, let's have a snack! I got pudding!" She takes it out from somewhere. "I bet the pudding will taste perfect with the wilderness around us!" She pulls me to the ground and sits on my lap with her legs to the side.

"What does eating pudding, have to do with sitting on my lap?" I ask while feeling up her stocking covered thighs and give her soft ass a squeeze.

Nep shivers and smiles. "Of course it's so you can feed me." She opens her mouth. "Ah~"

I roll my eyes and just as I was about to feed her.

*Rooooar!* A roar nearby is heard.

Iffy smiles for reasons unknown. "Wait... Wasn't this the place where the monster Chian described appears."

"Huh?" Nep says with a blank look, then looks towards Iffy stiffly. "Um... Iffy? This monster with the non-color variant design is..." She says pointing to the monster that looks like a 12ft tall Mechanical Phoenix.

Iffy nods her head. "Yes, it must be the monster Chian mentioned."

"Oh, come on, Iffy! You think I'd fall for your tricks?" Nep clings to me tighter.

Iffy stares at her seriously. "Nep, stop your denial. This is the monster Chian asked us to get rid of."

Compa frowns at the monster. "Mister Monster, can't you read the mood? We were trying to take a break here..."

"And just when (Y/n) was going to feed me pudding..." Nep says annoyed, then instantly transforms into Purple Heart. "You shall pay! Feel the wrath and agony of tainting my pudding time with (Y/n)!" Purple Heart glares at the monster.

"Nep-Nep's really angry. And it looks worse now that Nep-Nep's changed." Compa says.

Iffy nods. "It looks like anything (Y/n) or pudding related can jolt her. Good. She's ready."

Just as I was about to stand up and fight, Purple Heart turns to me. "(Y/n), let me fight him alone for daring to ruin our pudding time." She says like he's committed a crime.

I sigh and sit back down. "Compa~ come here..." I call her over while patting my lap.

She smiles and sits down and I wrap my arms around her waist. "*giggle* that tickles (Y/n)~." She says when she feels me kissing her neck from behind.

(Strange... I'm feeling more aggressive and lustful ever since transforming... Hm... Welp, no point thinking about it now, I'll just do something about it, if and when something happens.) I call Iffy over as well and started messing around while keeping a close eye on Nep.

...

...
[Timeskip with Purple Heart repeatedly stabbing the monster while flying all over the place. While (Y/n) just flirt's with Compa and Iffy.]
...

...

"Whew... that was some fight," Purple Heart says after defeating the monster.

"Good job Nep, now come and take your prize..." I say while holding the pudding and patting my lap.

She smiles and heads towards me.