EVERY ENDING IS ALWAYS A NEW BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

-"that wasn't the reason I became a bitch, I was angry at my own parents, for putting me in that lift, I thought I would rather die with them than live alone, I felt betrayed, abandoned, punished. After a while I was angry at myself for being angry at them, they were only tried to save me.

Anger and fear made me somebody unable to love again, or worse unable to accept anybody's love... it was never your fault Lloyd, I just needed someone to blame, to take that pain away from me."

Tears ran over her face. But she carries on...

-"I am sorry for never been able to accept your love, or even less able to love you back the way you deserve. My heart was far too broken and turned apart, beyond repair."

I reach for her, I want to touch her, but my hand just passed through her, as if she was a ghost.

-"Rumi, we can fix that, I am sure you can learn to love again, you have survived for a reason, I can help you..." she doesn't let me finish

-"Indeed, I survived for a reason, well, you saved me from going direct to Hell and be cursed forever, and I had a chance to redeem myself here. It is a strange place to be, I know on your time it has been just over a week, but here time goes faster, I am here for ages now.

-I have had a chance to see and talk to everyone I killed directly with my hands or as a consequence of my actions, It hurts me a lot to start with, but as soon as I took responsibility for my choices, the pain started to easy. And when I heard Flynn telling me I saved him, and his parents live, I set myself free of my own guilt. Do you remember the wires you saw killing me in your nightmare, that was pretty real to me. But now look, there is only one left."

I see a golden fine line connecting to her body, and before I asked what that means.

-"that is you, Lloyd, it is all your feelings for me, holding me here between worlds, at the other side my parents are waiting for me, and you have no idea how much I long to be in their arms again. I need you to release me."

-"how? How can I release you?" I say that looking for a way to break that string to free her.

-"by letting me go. I know you love enough to forgive me and to even give a second chance, but do you love me enough to set me free, to let me go?"

I have no words, I don't want to do what she is asking me to.

-"Our time is running out", she announced, I noticed our surroundings started to fade.

She extended her hands to me, and managed to touch her, we joined our foreheads together, and I could feel her energy life.

-"Thank you for loving me, you healed my heart, and I need you to remember something else, my heart can heal someone." - I fixed my eyes on hers, as I noticed she is also fading away from me.

-"Lupa!" - I heard when she called, but I don't see her lips moving, I give her one last look as if asking: "what", she smiled, but not for me, soon her eyes meet mine one more time:

-"Lloyd, Find the Lupa, she needs you, you need her, the fate of the entire universe depends upon the two of you. "

As Harumi fades away, I look around, and all I see is the back silhouette of a creature, bright white with red marks, a woman, burning in platinum flames, I can feel her heat on my right hand, I try to hold to something, and when I looked at my hand, it is glowing, suddenly all around went so bright that I have to close my eyes. And I felt unable to open again.

 - I set you Free -

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't, they never were." Richard Bach