18- Chapter 18

SHAWNS POV

I was sitting on my bed waiting for Ally. I have something planned for tonight and I hope she's going to like it.

I was sitting there playing with my fingers when Aaliyah yelled, "SHAWN! ALLYS HERE!" It startled me since I was in a daze, so I kinda fell off the bed.

I jumped up and ran downstairs.

"Hey ally!"

"Hey shawn!"

I smiled and we walked into the kitchen to tell my mom we were going.

"Okay, you kids have fun." I nodded and I turned around.

"Not too much fun." she said. I blushed. "I'm joking," we turned around. "But I'm serious." Ally laughed and we continued to walk out the door.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Wow, this was an amazing night." Ally said as we walked out of the restaurant.

"There's more!" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her down the street.

"Whoa! Shawn were are we going?" she said picking up pacing and laughing.

"You'll see!" I said.

•~•~•~•

"Here we are!"

"Chapter 18?" (lol)

"Yeah, it's a bowling alley. It's not the one we met at-"

"Cause it's in a different country,"

"Well yeah. But it's a good bowling alley." She nodded and we went in.

•~•~•~•~•~

ALLYS POV

I woke up and looked around.

Shawn's arms were wrapped around me and he was asleep. Aww.. he was so adorable when he was asleep. I couldn't wake him.

I tried to weasel out of his arms, but it was useless. Dang. How could he have such a tight grip when he was asleep?

I looked up at his beautiful face and tried to get out again.

Wait a minute..

"Shawn I know you're awake." i saw him smile.

"No I'm not. Keep trying to get out of my arms." he said with his eyes closed.

"Shaaaaawn, let me gooo," I whined.

"No."

"Yes."

"Nope."

"YEEEEEEES!!" I yelled in his ear. He jumped up and let go of me.

"Darn it. You made me def."