9- Hate and Backrubs

SHAWNS POV

The guys were filming a vine and I was just standing to the side with Ally. She went inside to use the bathroom, so I decided to check Instagram. I got really mad when I saw all the hate ally was getting. But there were two comments that stood out.

You should just go kill yourself because we all know you're just using Shawn for fame. And if I'm correct, you used to be a fangirl.

The other was straight up pleasant.

Ally, you are 100% beautiful and you are so lucky to be dating Shawn. I wish I could be you. Ignore the hate, they're just jealous of how beautiful you are. Stay strong! 💖

I looked up to see Marcus had just jumped in the pool out of a tree. He's crazy, but he's cool.

ALLYS POV

I told shawn I had to use the bathroom, but I just had to get away from everyone. Earlier I was reading all the comments and only like 18% were not hate.

I got in the elevator and went up to the room. I unlocked it, and jumped on the bed. I buried my head in my knees and cried. I decided to text Shawn.

I'm not feeling too good. You stay down there.

I pressed send and continued to cry. I has promised myself to never cut, but I don't know. No, what am I saying? I moved that idea out of my head.

SHAWNS POV

I looked at my phone. I read the text she sent me. I typed back;

I don't care what you say, I'm coming up.

Shawn, stay down there.

Nope I'm in the elevator.

I ran down the hall and to the room.

She was on the bed crying. "Ally! What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

She looked up at me with watery eyes. "Shawn the hate is too much, I-I can't take it." she said crying in my shoulder. "Ally, I'll help you get through it. I don't care what happens, we are getting through this together." I said poking her cheek.

She looked up and smiled. "Okayy," she said. "On one condition." I looked into her chocolate brown eyes. "anything for you princess."

"back rub." she said smiling. I nodded my head and she ran to the bathroom and came back with lotion. I groaned and she handed it to me.

•~•~•~•

I was rubbing her back and we were watching something on tv.

"Hey guys!" Jack J said walking in. "Hey," Ally said and slightly waved looking up from the position she was in. "Didn't mean to interrupt," he said. "It's fine." i said.

Jack G looked up at Maddie, who was on his back. "you want a back rub?" he asked. She nodded her head and he dropped her on the bed. Nash and Cam came in along with the rest of the guys.

"Hey, I want a back rub!" Cam said.

"Got ya covered," Nash said and then he ended up giving Cameron a back rub.

It was a weird sight.