7- explaining

SHAWNS POV

-THIRTY MINUTES LATER-

"So. Shawn and Nash have explaining to do." Taylor said. we were all in Matt, Taylor, and Carter's room. "shawn go first." Nash said. I sighed.

"me and ally are dating."

"really?" Matt asked.

"yup." ally said nodding her head.

"how long?" Nash Cameron said.

"a day." we said in unison. (lol when I was typing I put unicorn on accident)

"okay, now nash." I said looking at him. "Okay, okay." he said putting his hands in the air.

"prank war! I- I even planned it all out!" he said pulling out a piece of paper. "Nash you're such a dork." Hayes said. "whatever," then he read aloud;

"Jack, Jack and Matt. Me, Cam, Carter, and Hayes. Taylor, Shawn, Ally." He said looking up.

everyone nodded. "Hey, Maddie's in town, and maybe she could be on our team?" Jack said. Maddie's his girlfriend. She's three and a half years younger but it doesn't make sense, but whatever. Their parents are close.

Nash nodded scribbling something down. "Okay, so let's see...." he said tapping his chin with the pen. "Looks like Taylor, Shawn, and Ally are getting smoked!" he said. "Haha, yeah." Taylor said sarcastically. The day went in normally. I spent the night at Ally's. I woke up and saw I had a text from Nash. it was a video of Jack, Jack, Matt, and Maddie washing sharpie off their face.

Wow.

He had drawn mustaches and "Im and idiot" on their face... glad I stayed here.

"Bye!" Ally yelled as we walked out of the house.

"Whatcha wanna do?" I asked. "Anything you want." she said smiling. "What do I want?"

"What I want."

"and what is it that you want?"

she smiled.

"Anything you want." she said and poked me. "Okay then..." I said and picked her up bridal style.

"Where we goin?" she asked casually. "You'll see!" I said laughing,