11- Double Dates

A FEW DAYS LATER

JACK G'S POV

We leave to go back on tour in four days.

It's me and Maddie's two month anniversary tomorrow and I wanna do something special, and Shawn wants to do something special with Ally before we have to leave.

We've decided to take them out on a double date to this fancy restaurant. (I legit just started singing Fancy)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Pss, Shawn!" I whisper-yelled. "What?" He whispered back. "The restaurant just called,"

"Uh-huh."

"Our reservations been canceled."

"What?!" he full out yelled.

"What's all the yelling about?" Ally asked.

Her and Maddie were talking about quote-on-quote "girly stuff, that we wouldn't understand."

"Oh, n-nothing." I said. She shrugged and turned back to maddie in the swivel chair.

"Why?" he asked.

"They said that some people were 'reserving the whole restaurant' for the night."

"What? They can DO that?" he asked. "Apparently so,"

"So what so we do now? on such short notice?"

"Umm... I dunno. Maybe... shopping?"

"Well don't we have to enjoy it too?"

"Guess so,"

NEXT DAY

STILL JACK'S POV

What are we gonna do? We have nothing planned because we couldn't reserve anything fancy on such short notice.

Me and Shawn have tried every good restaurant in town. Packed. Well I guess a Friday night might be kinda full.

LATER THAT DAY

7:29 TO BE SPECIFIC

ALLYS POV

Me and Maddie have something big planned, so we told the guys we didn't wanna go anywhere fancy.

We noticed Shawn turned around and said, "Thank you God." we just laughed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We arrived at the park Shawn asked me out at.

It was a nice little park- a big tree in the middle, a concrete path surrounding the edges and in the middle of each side going to the middle of the park and then when it hits the middle, makes a circle around the tree, and the tree has benches around it to sit down. There are street lamps on the corners and in the middle. There were also other smaller trees around the place.

That was descriptive.

We walked, laughed, and talked. It was pretty fun. I looked at the time.

8:17

I nudged maddie and showed her the time. She nodded. "Hey so do we have anything else planned for this beautiful night?" I asked.

"Not unless you want there to be more..." Shawn said. I giggled.

"Well we have a teeny tiny plan."

"Well let's go. Where is it?" Jack asked.

"Oh, were walking." maddie said. I brought two blindfolds for them.

They were in for a surprise.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Left... yeah, yeah. Now take a right. No the other right! Go straight, straight- No!" we were trying to direct them through the streets, and shawn just ran into a street lamp. "Hahaha, Shawn ran into a pole." Jack said laughing. He was still walking, and then him and some random guy bumped into each other, sending them to the ground.

"Watch where ya goin kid!" the man yelled standing up, picking up his hat.

"Sorry sir, my girlfriend has blindfolded me." he was talking to the air since the man walked away.

"Hahaha, Jack ran into a person." Shawn said laughing.

"Take a left, okay another left, aaaand, take off your blindfold!" I said. They took them off.

"Wait..."

"We reserved the whole restaurant just for us!" maddie said.

"That was you guys?!" Jack said.

"Yeah... something wrong?" I asked.

"We got a reservation, then we were told someone reserved the whole place." Shawn said.

"Sorry," I said giggling.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We has a great night and the food was amazing. I had some steak and it was no steak. it was a murdered cow with heaven sprinkled on it.

Wait- that is a steak.

A/N

This chapter is dedicated to my cousin,

@ayegilinskybaee. She is Maddie. So yeah... 3 days until they leave. How's Ally gonna take it?

FIND OUT NEXT ON

In A Flash,

this a/n just turned into a dramatic tv show.

-Alena ❤️