Chapter 75

LAST CHAPTER!!!!! ENJOY!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

I stare nervously at the pregnancy test I hold in my hand, positive. I've spent the last ten minutes doing the math. I have calculated and re-calculated but I finally have to give in; there is quite a high chance that this child is Remus'. I take a deep breath and before I think about doing anything I apparate straight to Britain to tell Remus. I stop outside his house and before I go in I peek through the window.

Remus holds a tiny, new-born baby close to his chest, rocking it gently, looking down with an adoring smile as he tickles the baby lightly causing it to produce a gurgling laugh. Tonks stands in the doorway smiling proudly, she enters slowly and hands Remus a bottle. He kisses her as he takes the bottle and starts feeding the baby.

He's happy, so happy and if I told him about that now, it would ruin him. So I don't. I tell the only person left that I trust. Alice. She gets so excited when I tell her that I'm pregnant and that it's probably Remus', she almost gets me in the same mood. I leave St Mungos feeling batter, Alice always could put me in a better mood.

Nine months later...

The nurse hands me a bundle of blankets with a small head peeking out, I take it willingly. She's perfect.

"Do we have a name for the beautiful girl?" The nurse asks.

"Myer." I say, almost immediately. "Myer Adams." I took my last name back after Darren died, it hurt too much, everyone calling me Jennifer Lewis, it was just a constant reminder that I could have stopped it. I asked Freddie if he wanted to change his name as well but he's adamant that his Dad is just on holiday, one day I'll have to tell him. Moments later there's a squeal and Freddie runs into the room and climbs onto the bed next to me.

"Freddie, this is your new sister, Myer." I say, he gives her a quick glance and then looks back at me.

"Why is she sleeping in the day time?" He asks, I laugh and kiss them both.

"Because she's a baby." I say.

"Can I be a baby?"

"You were one. So what do you think? Do you like her?"

"She's a bit small...I think we have to fatten her up so she can play superheroes with me but yeah...I guess she'll do. Can I hold her?" He asks.

"Not now. Maybe later." I say. A while later I wake up to the sound of scraping. I open my eyes and see Freddie, trying his hardest to push his chair to the hospital crib that Myer is in. Once he has successfully done this he climbs on top of the chair and starts softly patting her head.

"I'm Freddie. I'm your brother and I'm the best but don't worry, I'll make you the best too. Mum's cool too but she'll never be as cool as us. We'll be the best. I'll be superman and I'll be able to save you when your cat is stuck up a tree because I'm the best. And I can fly and I'll teach you, we just need to buy you a cape. I'll ask Mum later. When do you think she'll wake up? I'm hungry. Do you have food? No, okay then, I'll just wait, and then you can have some of mine. But not if it's chocolate. I like you Myer, I think you'll be a good sister and I'll be the best brother. Okay? And if I'm not then I'll give you some of my chocolate. But that'll never happen, because I'm the best." Freddie continues to talk to Myer until I let him know I'm awake. I'm so glad that Myer had Freddie, even if she hasn't got a Dad, she'll still have Freddie and I think that he'll be good enough.

A few weeks later I sit in an armchair rocking Myer while Freddie races around the room pretending to be superman. Suddenly an owl flies through the window and drops a letter in my lap. Fred goes mental trying to catch it but I quickly let it go. I put Myer in her crib and stare at the letter. It's from Remus.

Jen,
We need your help. Hogwarts is under attack and we could really do with your expertise. Please come ASAP.
Remus.

I quickly tun across the hall and get my neighbours to keep an eye on Freddie and Myer and then I apparate to Hogwarts. I get worried when I realise I can apparate straight to the castle; knowing Hogwarts has protective barriers. There's no fighting though, everything is silent. I make myself slowly into the castle. They must be okay now, god knows how long it took the owl to get to me, everyone is probably fine. But there's a nagging voice in the back of my mind telling me I'm wrong.

I walk into the Great Hall where is is eerily quiet. People stare at me as I enter. I look around and finally spot a group of ginger people and so I head towards them. Then I notice a body on the floor. I freeze. My breathing increases and tears start falling down my cheeks. No. No. This is not happening.

Beneath me lies Remus, cold and lifeless, next to him is Tonks. I tear my eyes away from them and my eyes lock with Molly's, I can see she's about to call me over so I leave. I apparate to Myer's grave and start sobbing. All my friends are gone. I'm alone.

"Jennifer, long time no see." A voice sneers from behind me. I stand up quickly and see Victoria, the reason Myer is dead, and my grief soon turns to anger.

"What are you doing here?" I growl. She just smiles, ignoring my question.

"I hear you're a Mum now. Congratulations, too bad you won't get to see your kids grow up." Then before I have time to even think about grabbing my wand and defending myself, the heart-shattering curse has hit me and then...nothing...

So, this is the end. :'( Keep an eye out for a sequal to this (ABout Teddy Lupin, Freddie and Myer etc)!!! I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing this!!! Remember to comment and vote!!!!! ANd lastly THANK YOU, for all the reads and votes and comments!!!! They make me happy!!!!! :D :D :D XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Edited and updated: 12/08/16