Chapter 28

Hey so here's chapter 28! Enjoy! XOXOXOXOXO

*James' POV

I've tried not to be too mopey but it's just that Sirius is staying at mine now - which is great - but where ever Sirius goes Myer goes and they're just making out where ever I look. Which just makes me miss Lily. What makes it worse is Myer still won't tell me what to do to win Lily back and I know she knows. So I spend a lot of my time at Remus; but Lily is always coincidently out.

"Okay. What is the problem exactly?" Remus finally asks one day.

"I don't know...I need to know how to win over Lily."

"Girl trouble...we probably have a book on that somewhere - we have a book for everything." Remus suggests.

"Okay, so where's you library?" I ask, knowing that Remus' house has two floors and nine rooms, none of which are a library - unless you count Remus' bedroom, you can't move in that room without touching a book.

"This way." Remus says and I follow him upstairs and into his Dad's study. He puts a pole out from under his Dad's desk, it looks like a four foot long wand. Remus then uses the extremely long wand to tap a dent in the ceiling. The dent fizzles and starts dissolving a hole in the ceiling, stairs fold down from the hole as Remus puts the long wand away. He stares at it proudly.

*Remus' POV

I don't know why I've never showed any of my friends this secret library we have. It contains every wizarding book ever published and most of the muggle ones' too. My Dad's a collector.

"Whoa." James says as we climb the stairs into a seemingly never-ending room.

"Advice books are this way I think." I say, turing left and trying not to trip over the stacks of books that litter the floor. When we finally get to the advice section I pull down an armful of books and James and I start reading through them.

"You know, most of these books are written by Agony Aunts that write columns in those magazines your sister reads."

"Yes, but they happen to give good advice on the subject you need advice on. Here look at this." James drops his book to peer over my shoulder. "Fourteen steps to make a girl want you back."

"That's perfect."

"One, give the girl some space."

"Space, okay, I can do that. I mean, I have a whole holiday to give her space."

"Two, think about what went wrong."

"Okay." He says. I look at him expectantly.

"What went wrong?" I ask.

"Uh, nothing really. She just needed space - which I will give her." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, moving swiftly on. Three, make a plan for addressing the problem."

"Okay. Plan; give her space."

"And then what?" I prompt.

"Give her more space?" He asks, unsure.

"How about a romantic gesture?" I suggest.

"Like?" He asks.

"I don't know."

"Hello boys. Looking for anything in particular?" My Dad asks as he pops his head through the hole and heads over to us.

"We're looking for ways for James to get back with Lily."

"Well in my experience if a girl doesn't like you, she doesn't like your personality. It's not about what you do it's about who you are."

"Well, I'm a pretty great person, so I don't think that's the issue."