"She really likes you for some reason," Suzette says bitterly. "I'm just a very likable person," I tell her and she blurts out laughing at me. "Yeah, okay." She says between laughs sarcastically. I pick Genesis up from the changing table and I roll my eyes and look at Genesis who is still looking at me with those gorgeous grey eyes. "I'm a likable person, right Genesis?"
"Dadda."

What did she just say? I feel my jaw drop and I hear something fall next to me. "Did she just call you-"
"Yes, she did." I cut Suzette off astonishingly. "Dadda." Genesis repeats touching my cheeks with her small chubby hands. "What do I do?!" Suzette starts to panic. "Suzette relax. No need to confuse her right now. I don't mind her calling me that. It's okay." I reassure her. She starts to protest but I once again assure that I don't mind and that Genesis can call me dad. I actually like her saying that. I shouldn't but I secretly want her to. She has me wrapped around her little chubby finger for sure. I guess this how those dads with kids feel when they're kid's first word is mom or dad. "I guess that's your birthday present from her." Suzette jokes as we make our way to the Christmas tree. "Yeah, I guess it is. Isn't that right Genesis?" I coo and Genesis starts to giggle as I tickle her chubby tummy.

When we make it downstairs everyone is already waiting around the tree. "It's about time!" Shouts Luna. "I'm ready to get my shit!" I give Luna a warning look while Suzette scolds her about her language in front of the kids. I tell everyone the exciting news of Genesis calling me dad as her first words and everyone cheers and try to get her to say it again. My parents wish me happy birthday and so do Suzette's parents. I sit on the floor next to Suzette and watch as Melody separates the gifts.

Suzette POV

Melody first gives Steven a gift than hands everyone a gift as well. We all vote to go in a counterclockwise and Damon is the first to open his. Everyone is opening a gift from Melody first and then it will be Steven and so on. Melody really knows how to pick out gifts. Damon receives a Chanel Grand Extrait colon. Damon hugs her thanking her for the gift before we go on to the next person. Luna, Maddie, and I receive Tiffany Infinity Ring's. She shows us her identical one and we agree that later we will take a picture of our matching friendship rings. Blaise gets a Valentino Feather-Cuff Heavy Lace Mini Dress. I have a feeling that the brand is luxurious and must have cost fortune. I know these gifts from everyone is going to be a lot and this makes me wonder if I should have just given everyone cash as I thought.

My parents receive two hundred dollar gift cards each and Blayze parents do too. Blayze gets a new dark blue shirt for his large collection of dark blue formal shirts. The kids each receive some cool toy and once everyone gets their gift from Melody we decide to open Athena's gifts next. "A little warning," Blayze whispers in my ear. "My mom goes all out when it comes to gifts." I look at him curiously and ask, "How big can they get?" Before he can answer Athena hands me a long rectangle box. I unwrap it, everyone's eyes on me waiting to see what's inside. I feel my jaw drop as I pull out a beautiful dress. The dress is modest and has short sleeves. It's yellow with 3D flowers displayed all over the dress in an elegant pattern. "Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I tell Athena. "I'm glad you like it."
"More like love it," I tell her and I stand up and give her a hug.

"I remember when you gave me a custom-made dress last year," Blaise adds in. "Custom-made?!" I say in astonishment. "I told you she goes all out." Blayze quotes from our little conversation earlier. "I design and make clothes for a living it's what I like to do." I want to say I can't except this but I secretly want it and the kind gesture of taking the time to design it and make it must be praised. Blayze receives black Christian Louboutin dress shoes while I get matching black stiletto heels from Blayze dad. We finally get to me and I hand everyone a gift. We the paychecks I receive from working for Blayze and that half payment I received for being his fake wife I had enough to buy good decent presents this year. I bought Melody a Louis Vuitton Brazza Wallet phone case. She squeals with excitement and shows everyone the phone cases getting oos and aw's. "Damn I wanted one of those." Pouts Blaise. "I know," Blayze tells her. "You got me one?!" Blaise asks Blayze excitingly. Blayze says nothing as my brother opens his Christmas card. "Jerk! Tell me!" She continues to pester him while my brother pulls out two hundred dollars from the Christmas card. "Thanks, sis." I smile and watch as my family opens their gifts. I got my dad a colon and got my mom a Calvin Klein purse and perfume. The twins got clothes and Tyson got a new video game all from me. Genesis hugs and plays with the new teddy bear that I bought her. It's easy to please her since anything makes her happy at her age. I got Maddie maternity workout clothes. I gave Luna a Pandora charm for her Pandora charm bracelet that Blayze secretly bought for her. She's confused but won't say anything. The charm is her birthstone.