Slowly I unhook my arm from around Greyson's reaching out.

The guard in front of me holds a white mask. It's small and would only cover around my eyes. Intricate designs scatter the material making it sparkle under the light.

I pinch the material between my fingertips afraid I may ruin it if I grip it normally. "Thank you," I tell him. "But what is this for?"

"Everyone will be wearing a mask Luna," he smiles softly. "Kind of like a masquerade."

I nod looking over to Greyson. He raises his eyebrow, thanking the guard quickly.

I notice his is much different from mine. His has silver details, creating a reflection almost. The shape is similar to mine which surrounds the eyes, but one side stretches all the way down to his jaw.

He puts his on before me, tying the ribbon behind his head.

Watching him, his jaw clenches before he readjusts his shirt.

He looks perfect, perfect.

"Put yours on," he smirks.

It's the smirk that would make any one melt. My knees feel weak even though I've seen his signature smirk countless times. Each time leaving me dazed.

Feeling the mask slip from my fingertips I realize I was staring off into space.

He steps behind me, tying the pale gray ribbon around the back of my head.

Once he's done he slides his fingers past my neck to my shoulders.

I look to the side noticing the guards have left.

When did they leave?

"Ready?" Grey asks squeezing my shoulders slightly. I jump to his voice since I was lost in my thoughts.

My eyes snap up to his, nodding slightly.

I was never told how many packs would be showing up today. Though I can guess that it's a lot considering all of the preparation.

So many new faces, new personalities, and voices. I don't know what to expect and how to act really.

Crowds aren't really my forte.

Greyson steps out from behind me until he's standing to my side. It only takes a second before he wings his arms, offering for me to loop my own around it.

Taking a deep breath, I hold onto his bicep.

Looking dead ahead at the door, we don't move. I stand there waiting for Greyson to take the first step, yet he doesn't.

That's until I feel him lean down as he puts his lips to my ear, "Don't worry. Everyone will love you."

My eyes widen, turning my head to him.

I go to look at his face, but instead when I turn he catches my lips to his.

Reaching up I'm looking to hold his jaw in place.

I retract my hand quickly due to my hand not hitting his skin. Instead it hits the hard material of his mask making me flinch back from the kiss.

"I forgot that was there," I say.

He smiles widely kissing my forehead. The dimples I love making an appearance.

His eyes flicker up once music starts playing on the other side of the door.

I guess it's time to go outside.

Once his eyes meet mine again, he motions his head to the door. He silently instructs is to start making our way there. I follow his motion taking his arm in my grasp once again.