ix - New Girl

Jimin look so cute while sleeping in the picture above

4 Months later

[3rd Person POV]
After the incident of y/n help the betrayer escape, there nothing change except V become more colder to y/n. She first confused why he act like that toward her but she was happy that she don't need to deal with him. Day by day, she noticed that she need attention from V. She want the old V who will ask her many questions even though it will annoyed her but she love when he curious about her. Finally she realised that she fall for him which not good for him. She think that fall in love with him is not good for her especially when the one she fall is Mafia leader. She decided to leave for good after give birth to his son. Yes his not her so she got no right toward the baby. She did not know yet that V will kill her after she give birth. Even if she know about it, it not important anymore because he said that before he fall for her but now he decided not to kill her.

Meanwhile V act cold toward y/n because he thought he the reason why she want to change. He thought that there no way of y/n fall for him and he think that it the best if she did not fall for him. He have many foes that after him and his position so he do not want to see y/n getting hurt. He act colder to her so she will remain hate toward but he was wrong, y/n fall for him more after he act like that. At first she seem unbothered about how V change his personality toward her but then she always tried to get his attention which confused him. He thought she hate him but why suddenly she care about him comeback home late or comeback with a bruise everywhere.

Both of them fall for each other more but both of them doesn't want to prove their love toward each.

V afraid of being and getting love with her because he know he cannot go to her. He doesn't want to show his weakness in front of her. He doesn't want to look weak because of love. He don't want his enemies use his weakness and made him lose everything.

Y/N afraid of falling in love with him because she know that she don't belong to this side of world. Her world totally opposite with V's world which full with blood and violence. She doesn't want to fall in love in him because she thought that V will never keep feeling toward a ordinary girl like her. She tried to let all her feeling away but they keep comeback when she saw him. By seeing him only can make her stomach full with butterflies

Y/N's baby bump can be seen already. Today BTS except V will bring y/n to hospital to check the baby's gender

Y/N wore this

(your hair are that long right now)

Y/N went downstairs to meet all of BTS member. She did not know that V are not going to join them. She saw V did not wear something nice

"Aren't you going to join us?" Y/N asked him but he did not react or reply to her. Then she look at Jin who was shaking his head. "That's fine. Let's go I'm excited to leave for good" Y/n lied because she so sad to leave them. At the same time V heart shattered when she said that