Chapter 8: Forbidden Lips

IMPORTANT A/N:

Kicking things around and changed Parker's name to Caden. It's still pretty early and yep so if you're reading as the updates are coming out, love ya love ya, but I did change that one things.

...

"I gotta run, I start tutoring today, but I'll see you two later." Dean gave Colton a quick kiss on the cheek before tossing me a wink and beginning to jog back in the direction of the school.

Colton's attention immediately turned back to me, but I felt like I was going to be sick. My exact fears had come true once again. They were dating, which meant they were just being nice to the new and, apparently, obviously gay kid at school. That idea didn't sit well with me, but it definitely switched off the flirtatious attitude I had just a minute ago.

"So," Colton drew out the word, looking almost nervous, "You want to hang out?" Colton asked openly, hope in his eyes.

"I would, but I really have to get home before my Mum starts freaking out," I lied.

"Oh." His eagerness instantly died and his shoulders slumped slightly. "Another time?" I still couldn't get over how direct this boy was, but I was also still swimming in emotions and thoughts about the two of them being together and how they treated me. I was beyond lost this time, buried deep beneath the sand of some deserted island.

"Sure." My mouth spoke on its own accord, committing to something I wasn't entirely sure I could handle. Being friends with them was one thing, third wheeling them as the odd gay man out was another. It made me feel like a lost puppy they were taking pity on.

"Let me walk you to your car," he offered me his hand to help me down from the bleachers. Really? He was too nice. This boy was the king of mixed signals while being in a secure relationship I hadn't picked up on in the slightest.

"Okay." I gave in to his kindness. Saying no once was already hard enough with the pull towards him only magnifying as I took his hand and hopped to the ground.

We were immersed in silence once more as we headed to the parking lot. I didn't miss the glances he made in my direction, or the scrunched eyebrows as he thought. What he was thinking about, I had no idea. I knew what I was thinking about, though. My mind was wandering to the muscles that had to adorn his body for him to be able to upend somebody like that on the field. The way his abs probably cut into a deep V before-

"Do you like me?" He asked when I started fumbling for my keys, causing me to drop them.

"What?" I looked up at him, shaken by the unintended implication of the question. He stooped to grab my keys, unlocking the car and proceeding to put my bag in the back before closing the door and looking back at me. He didn't say anything else, simply waiting for an answer.

"You're a cool guy," I shrugged, "I'd say you're one of the only friends I've made this year." I leaned against my car, trying to word my answer carefully.

"Just a friend?" Suddenly I was aware of many things such as how close he was, how thick veins ran down his arms and up his exposed shoulders in his navy tank top, how hard it was for me to breathe, small things like that.

"We just met last week and I mean you have a boyfriend and-"

"But you like me." He cut me off, searching my eyes for the truth. I was lost in those blue orbs, something keeping the words from coming out of my open mouth. This pull, this desire, this need...I didn't understand it at all. It was like I couldn't lie to him about this, like there was something inside me that belonged here with him.

"I can't." I finally said, looking away and thinking about Dean. Yes, Dean, his boyfriend, my friend, that Dean. "I wouldn't do that to Dean." Much like the mentioned boyfriend, Colton's head tilted to the side in confusion before seeming to find the answer he needed. He closed the little distance between us, placing his hands on my hips and causing a little gasp to escape my lips as I averted my gaze.

"Caden." His voice was soft yet demanding. I complied, looking into sparkling eyes full of desire. His lips met mine in such a tender kiss that I didn't think Colton was capable of.

He came off as such a rugged bad ass and here was, gently holding me in place while his stubble scratched along my skin. I was lost in the kiss, everything else forgotten as a fire burned deep within me almost like a light was awoken. Then, there was this sound so faint I almost wasn't sure, but it sounded like a wolf howling. I pulled back, dragging in a long deep breath as oxygen brought sense back into my mind. What had I just done?

"I'll see you later." Colton almost whispered before he pressed his lips to my forehead and walked away. Still in shock, I didn't say anything. I knew two things in this moment: 1) That was the most incredible moment of my life. 2) Dean was going to rip me apart when he found out.

Bite Me (boy x boy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara