Characters

Joey Hunter

Age:13

Looks: She has black hair, half buzzed, and dark green eyes. She has sort of a more punkish style and wears a lot of gloves, hoodies, beanies and sneakers.

Likes: Naruto, candy, purple, wattpad, pandas, and shiny things.

Dislikes: Onions, chickens (they're evil), bugs, and jocks.

Alice Pratt

Age: 13

Looks: Long blonde hair, blue eyes. She likes to wear more girly clothes, and wears her hair up in ponytails.

Likes: chickens, kittens, cows, jelly beans, blue, and mochas.

Dislikes: Messes, pop tarts, anime and mean people.

Jackie Altman

Age: 13

Looks: She has black hair that goes halfway down her back. She has blue eyes and she likes to wear her ironman shirt and jeans.

Likes: ironman, wolves, blue, monster drinks.

Dislikes: bugs, annoying people, people who diss her and her friends.

Yuri Nalve

Age: 14

Looks: She has purple hair (dyed) and blue eyes. Her hair is a short bob, and she likes to wear clip on cat ears and tail.

Likes: purple, cats, anime, naruto, and skulls

Dislikes: pretzels, annoying people and when her internet will not let her watch anime.

Gwyn Shanning

Age: 13

Looks: She has long wavy brown hair and light blue eyes. She has tan skin and is very athletic.

Likes: running, swimming, wolves and blue

Dislikes: people who hurt her friends or bully others, and gory things.

Jeanne Grove

Age: 14

Looks: teal hair (dyed) and big hipster glasses. She has more of a hipster swing and enjoys wearing suspenders, glasses, sneakers and bright colors.

Likes: penguins, anime, wattpad, friends and Fall Out Boy.

Dislikes: bully's, bad music, and people who are annoying

Delta Summers

Age: 13

Looks: Uneven blonde hair with green and black stripes (dyed) and clear blue eyes. She has rather pale skin.

Likes: Motionless In White, black and green, her twin, Veta, and her iPhone.

Dislikes: pink, girly stuff, and anything loud and annoying.

Veta Summers

Age: 13

Looks: choppy black hair (dyed) she has brown eyes and pale skin.

Likes: Black Veil Brides, Motionless In White, black and red, her twin Delta, and food.

Dislikes: pink, girly stuff, bad music, and those who judge her and her hugging ways.

Gale Abernathy

Age: 13

Looks: he has long spiky orange hair and green eyes. He likes fire and cats, and has a lot of orange clothes.

Likes: cats, fire, and tugging on people's hoods.

Dislikes. Anything he doesn't like. Naruto. -_-

Keith Thorton

Age: 14

Looks: His hair is brown with a grayish tinge, and his eyes are a dark blue. He's tall and lanky.

Likes: video games, anime, and Borderlands.

Dislikes: bad video games, people who judge him.

Tobias Farsion

Age: 14

Looks: spiky blonde hair, and light green eyes. He is a bit perverted at times... But he's a good guy.

Likes: anime, his rainbow suspenders, and Yuri.

Dislikes: call of duty: ghosts, and annoying, and mean people and jocks.

Quinn Brice

Age: 13

Looks: longish brown hair and light blue eyes. He has freckles that are almost hidden by his tan.

Likes: anime, naruto, yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, and video games.

Dislikes: rip-offs of his favorite games, and people who don't like anime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all of the main characters in this story! Whew, took a while... Oh well, anyways, I'll be sticking mainly to Joey's POV but I will switch to the others.

I hope you like the story!

Buh, bye!