Chapter Twenty-Six: Superheros Are Idiots Sometimes (AKA What Happened...

Start from the beginning

Allison laughed.

~

Klaus had skipped downstairs gleefully, informing them that, "Jordie is gonna take a shower!" and then, smirking right at Five, "also, he wears hot pink boxers to bed."

Five shoved his face into the mug of tea, but you could see his ears turning pink. Everyone else laughed.

"Now, keep cleaning." Allison tossed Klaus another dishrag. He groaned but started wiping down the counters. Vanya appeared, her uniform rumpled and face flushed.

Diego looked up. "What happened?"

"Uh–he–I–pink–" Vanya couldn't seem to form sentences.

"Oh my God! You saw Jordie in his boxers!" Klaus laughed. "Can you confirm that his underwear is hot pink?"

"Er–yes?" Vanya was hot red.

Klaus howled with laughter; not even Allison could hold in a few giggles. Vanya sat down at the table and started to nibble some dry cereal.

"See! I told you!" Klaus hit Five with the dirty dishrag; Five then chucked a piece of burnt toast at Klaus, who was unaffected.

"I'm gonna take this upstairs," Allison said, grabbing the brown lunch bag. She passed Luther, but she made it a point not to speak with him; she was still upset at what he'd said. What he wanted to tell everyone.

Allison frowned when she reached the second floor landing. How fucking weird this was. She was thirteen. Again. She was packing lunch for a boy the same age as her, skipping all the classes she'd had to take when thirteen, and basically fucking up whatever timeline there was.

But it was fun.

She shook off the feeling that had been slinking down her spine and opened Jordan's door. "I packed you lu—oh my God!" Allison screamed and slapped a hand over her eyes; Jordan shrieked too. Footsteps pounded up the steps and disappeared as Allison apologized, not opening her eyes or removing her hand.

" I am so, so sorry!" Allison said. She could vaguely hear Jordan scrambling around. Holy shit, she had seen his dick.

"It's fine!" Jordan snapped. Allison blushed harder, wishing she could just...float away.

"I am so fucking sorry, I should've knocked, I'm so, so sorry—"

"Allison! It's okay. My pants are on now."

Allison hesitantly peeked out from between her fingers, and then handed him a brown paper bag. "We packed you a lunch."

"Uh...thanks?" He shoved it in his bag.

"Of course," Allison said, leaving his room. "Er, make sure you say bye to Five!" She added. It was so obvious something happened between them to make it so awkward, and she couldn't lie; she wanted them to at least try being together because, like, damn would they be a good couple.

Jordan ran down the stairs; Allison followed awkwardly, trying to get the image of his dick out of her head; she did not want it there.