2. Part Of Them

Start bij het begin

"Shut your mouth. Not only did Jungkook offer help, but you have the nerve to continue acting like an asshole--" Taehyung's daring words were interrupted by the disturbing sound of a gun shot, which was sent into the air just to startle them. He was on the edge to end them, however, they could do a great job if he could grab the drugs.

" Taehyung-- Please not now.." Jungkook almost begged, his was absolutely concerned and even afraid for the boy lying on the cold groud. A patch won't help much. If an infection occcurs, he won't endure long. Taehyung responded with scowl, opening his mouth slightly just to lick his upper lip teasingly, as it curved into a mystifying grin.

"Open the booth. Right now." Hoseok ordered, his eyes not detaching from Jungkook's movements. Jungkook was so sure that Taehyung was about to curse again, so he rushed to hum at them.
Taehyung and Jimin submitted, as they nonchalantly went to open the booth, homemade drugs filled in gelatine capsules. How convenient. However, weren't they even the slightest bit bothered that the cops might catch them?

Hoseok's smirk of mischief indicated a new idea regarding the curiousity of these boy's little filthy secrets.

×××

Perhaps, if they were in better condition, the whole scene wouldn't look as absurd. Only Hoseok was trying to somehow cover their shadows and loud panting. He mentally slapped himself. How couldn't Jimin and Taehyung keep Jin steady without tripping over something?!

Soon they found themselves under a building with many apartments, that mainly belonged to wealthy people in that area. All of them trading illegaly, of course. Hoseok carefully instructed them to the fifteenth floor, and soon they were awkwardly standing in front of a big door.

"How do you do that now guys? Do you use some type of hacks to open a locked door?" Jungkook asked with pure curiosity, despite his fatigue and almost unbearable exhaustion. "I have heard of people using sticks or a rust, do you have such practice?" He scratched his chin with wonder. The others were mainly concerned about the gloomy hall, as everyone could most likely overhear their conversation, call the cops and fuck everything up. Even their breathing sounded excruciating as the background darkened. No turning back. Jungkook focused on Hoseok's rather shaky fingers, thick drops of cold sweat over his tanned skin as he searched for something.

"Oh they are just going to use a hammer-" Taehyung's deep voice shamelessly disturbed the so desired silence. Unscrupulous criminals that couldn't be any more evident. Hoseok was desperate, as he always had to work with amateurs.

"Or, I will just use the keycard." Hoseok scoffed as he pulled it, and opened the door with no hesitation. Oh, that was easier than expected. All of them bursted into the apartment, as they quickly found the victim's laptop, lying on his bed. Hoseok quickly picked it up as he sat on the spacious desk, opening it eagerly and immediately starting to delete information.

All of them were uncomfortably anticipating Hoseok's sign that he is done, but it turned out that even their victim's computer was full of viruses, and it took Hoseok quite a bit to get into his mail and then remove the information.

"What are you using to decipher the password?" Jimin asked. Jungkook was anxiously shifting his weight from one of his legs to the other, as Taehyung and Jimin kept an close eye to Jin, who was now able to speak. Why would Hoseok even expect us to cooperate? How is it possible for him to trust some high school gang? Or maybe we are the bait. We are in the trap and we can't even realise what are they playing. We aren't the hunters, we are turning into the prey.