[Season 2] Ch. 2: Wired.

•Based on the previous poll, you vie for the tour around the building. Even though that was pointless and will make you lose out on pertinent information, you think that getting a rundown of this place would also be beneficial. Somehow...

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You think about it for a moment. You were uneasy, afraid to make a lapse in judgment. Taking a deep breath to recenter your thoughts, you look up at him, holding firm on the choice. You chose the tour around the base, instead of hearing the debrief about why you are here and what all of this means to you.

"I'd like a tour

"I'd like a tour. I think I need a bit of a break from all the technicalities of things. I don't think my brain can process all this information all in one go." You say softly, rubbing your pained eyes.

V nodded, knowing full well of your weariness. He couldn't help but agree.
"Alright, I get it. I figured you would want to know. But, okay! I respect your wishes!" He clapped his hands together loudly, as a box smile formed across his face.
"Let me show you around! Perhaps the others will be available to meet you!" He said all too cheerfully as he led you out of his stuffy office and back out into the hallway. You followed him close behind, watching him point out what all of the rooms were for.

"These are mostly our team's rooms. Some are empty, some are occupied." He explained, going into further about whose is whose. Some of the names were so complicated, you didn't quite grasp them all. How you thought this would be easier to get though, was beyond you.

I think I made a mistake. Ugh.

Jane
Shell
Taeil
Park

Those were the only ones you could dare to remember.
Last names? First names? Were they code names of some sort? You were so curious but didn't dare ask him all that at once. You recall how Yoongi acted when you asked too many questions. Speaking of which, that reminded you. This was the perfect time to ask V about Yoongi.
"So, are they all under your command? What about Yoongi? Does he stay here, too?"

As you asked that, he stopped to glance back at you with a questioning look. He had to laugh.
"Oh dear, Y/N, I thought you didn't want to hear about all of the complicated stuff? Boy, are you indecisive." He said with a deep chuckle. That made your cheeks heat up.

"Well, yeah but I didn't think a small harmless question like that would be too difficult for you to answer." You say, rolling your eyes. He smiled and turned back away to continue walking forward.
"You're funny. Now, over here to your right where we are coming up to, is our lounge. Where we hang out."

He stopped and pointed to his left, using his left thumb. You follow his hand to see where he was pointing.
How casually were they about all this?

Aren't they a gang or something?