The beginning of his career and hers

Harker Harquin was discovered by a talent scout who just happened to be vacationing in New York.
Its was a warm sunny afternoon when Harker and his friends were acting out a few scenes from Shakespeare's Hamlet. Harker had cast himself in the role of king Claudius, who was the antagonist of the play. The A R guy thought his friends were pretty good, but the scout found Harker's talent for acting was quite amazing . Not only were his movements flawless, but his voice not to high but not to low either in fact when it came to speaking he had the perfect pitch for every line he said and not to mention the tone of his voice whenever he talked matched the emotions of the lines  when ever he spoke. when Harker talked  everyone listened and loved it.
He left New York and headed for California, However,   instead of booking a hotel in Los Angels he reserved a suite at the small, but extravagant hotel Champagne Royal in Sana Monica. On June 7th 1991 he arrived at the hotel, and checked in at the desk about three p m
After he was finished, a demure long haired blond lady, offered to take his suitcase. . As he handed her his luggage,  she told him to follow her to the elevator . Once they were inside and the doors closed. As   the elevator went up they stood beside each other. He couldn't help but notice although she had to be a teenager, she was beautiful.
When they reached his room, he slid the card key in the door , and hen  walked inside. She followed behind, then sat his bag on the stand just inside the door .
She stood there for a minute waiting for a tip, but
unfortunately, Harker only had enough money to pay  for the room, as he  struggled to explain,  she told him that she understood and told him not to worry.
After about three movie role failures he almost gave up and considered moving back to Niagara. However, a new director moved
to Hollywood just about the time Harker had just about given up. He had been foolish enough to buy a house without securing enough money to pay for it   He had just gotten off the phone with the real estate company, while he was  sitting in the coffee shop.
The young director who was sitting next to him at the counter didnt realize who Harker was   until he hung up the phone .
After over hearing the conversation he begged for Harker's attention, and then successfully pitched a few ideas for movies to him.
The first two attempts to place him in comedic and romantic roles failed miserably. As much , and as  hard as he tried he couldn't successfully succeed in executing a funny line , nor romantic lines,  and kissing was just awkward.
So when the director heard about the casting in Hamlet that had originally gotten  Harker discovered he took advantage of that.

It  was up hill for Harker Harquin from that moment when he was triumphantly cast as the lead actor in a screen play that became the blockbuster movie known as Running out of time . So like the role of antagonist king claudius he played in Hamlet he always played the bad guy , and he managed to do it so very well, and so  ever recurring, even he said himself he was typed cast.
Now to describe Harker's personality and physical appearance.  
He was twenty three when he had been discovered. In stature he stood about five feet nine inches. In his younger years he kept his light brown hair down to his shoulders. His eyes were as  truly blue as the sky on a clear cloudless day, and were set perfectly in a chiseled but rough face. His legs,  , and torso were well built, not muscular, 
When he was a kid he had always been quite awkward around girls . However, the more time he spent in Hollywood the more he spent around glitz and glamour,  and the scandal, he managed to absorb every thing as well as everyone, and unfortunately he had  become self centered, and self absorbed  himself .  To the ladies he was a gentleman and quite charming but , to male actors, and just men in general he was rather  rude. His competitive attitude rocked Hollywood to its breaking point and while his on screen life didn't suffer,  his personal life faltered and almost failed.
The beginning Of Her Career

There are very few, if any hotels

that employee elevator operators. When Rachel  Ann Culiquie graduated from highschool she decided to get a job  rather than attend collage. On June 7th 1991 she started working at the Champagne Royal hotel in Sana Monica California.
She started at the front desk making reservations , canceling them, and running credit cards. However, she decided that it wasn't her forte, so she applied for the bellhop and elevator attendant position , and got them both
With the exception of her wedding day when Rachel Culiquie got married, and became Rachel Waverley, followed by a week off  for the honeymoon, and then again on June first  two thousand when her son was born, And of course if her son needed her. she never missed a day in thirty some years. In fact at the age of 47, she had planned to retire, but  sometimes plans change, as here's did, and in the blink of an eye