Maki Harukawa x Female! Reader {First} Fluff

{A majority of this oneshot is fluff. This will be a bit long as a result.  I will notify you when the lemon part will start. So those who only want to read Maki x Fem! Reader fluff can.}

When you first met Maki you were curious about her. The dark-haired girl was always pushing people away. You were no exception.

"Hello! My name is {Y/N}. I am the ultimate {insert talent} ."

"Maki Harukawa. I am the ultimate child caregiver."

"Child caregiver?"

"Yes, that is correct. Why do you think that it doesn't suit me? Kids naturally are drawn to me."

"That is awesome! I can see why kids are drawn to you. You are so pretty!" You exclaimed. After you said that you blushed a bit as you realized what you had just said.

"How about the two of us be friends?"

"No, I have no interest in making friends."

"What? Do you want to be more than friends? How forward, I barely know you." You responded with a childish grin.

"I don't want to be either. Now, leave me alone." Maki glared at you with a cold look.

But you wanted to get closer to her. You wanted to at least make her smile. Maybe it was curiosity about what she would look like with a smile. You were curious about many things about the dark-haired girl. Even if she didn't like you around you decided not to give up. You kept it up every day. You would

"Why are you around me? I told you to leave me alone."

"Maki, You're always alone. You seem so sad."

"So you pity me?"

"No! It's not like that! I just don't like seeing anyone alone." You told her about getting a bit closer. Your gaze showed how sincere you were.

"Then why don't you go be by someone else."

"Maki...I want to be with you. As friends...I mean..." You laughed as you tried to make things not awkward.

"Why? I am fine being alone. I don't need friends or anyone."

"You only say that because you never had a friend like me." You told her as you had tried to convince her to be your friend.

After about a week of bothering her, she seemed to have accepted your company. But you noticed that Maki seemed to be hiding something from you.

"Maki?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"I know that I shouldn't ask. But are you keeping some sort of secret? I mean you don't have to tell me. I would like to be someone you can trust with any secret you have."

"I didn't want to tell you this. This secret is dangerous. You may even change your opinion on me."

"I could never think less of you. You are incredibly a beautiful, amazing, talented person!"