Byakuya Twogami x Sick! Reader

You felt completely awful today. Tissues scattered on the floor and the blankets wrapped around you tightly. You groaned as you just wished to feel better. You heard a knock on your door. Great, that meant you would have to go to the door. You groaned and got up. Only to stop and cough a bunch. When you managed to get to the door and open it you groaned.

"So this is why you didn't appear before me?" He greeted. You wondered why he decided to show up at your door.

"Bykuya, why are you here?" You asked as you were confused.

"I came here to see why didn't come. I didn't receive word that you were sick. Honestly, a commoner such as yourself should have notified me beforehand. I will be right back."  Twogami mentioned.

"Be right back?" You questioned as he left at such an anazing speed.

You waited at the door and hoped that he actually wouldn't take long. It actually didn't take that long until you witnessed someone run to your door. That was fast!

He stopped in front of your door.

"I shall take care of you. So be grateful."

"Why?" You questioned as he didn't seem the type who would take care of anyone. But you knew if you pried too much he might decide not to do it.

"You will bother me about it later, right? Besides, you shouldn't ask too many questions. Just be grateful." He retorted and you knew that was the best answer you would get from him.

"Okay." You answered back.

You entered the apartment and already expected for him say something about the state of your apartment.

"Sorry, this isn't much." You apologized.

"I didn't expect much anyway. Of course, a commoner's dwelling would be smaller and rundown." Byakuya remarked as you expected.

"Lay down." He ordered as you did lay on your bed.

"I brought a bunch of food if your body can handle it. I also, purchased medicine and blankets."

"I have enough blan-"

"Just accept it. Besides, it is better to have extra anyway."

You weren't going to argue with him. Besides, you were touched that he went out of his way for you. You never though he would actually do that for you.

"Thank you so much. I mean it."

"This is nothing. Anyway, here eat something." He brought out some prepared soup. You guessed he ran with it and you were amazed that it was still alright. There was also, rice and other side dishes that were packed.

You picked up some soup and began eating it. He was actually eating something that he brought with him. There seemed to be a bunch more food. He pushed it towards you.

So you ate until you were full. Then Twogami ate the rest of it.

"Alright, have some medicine." Byakuya ordered as he handed the medicine to you.

You did as he told you and took some medicine.

"Now rest." He told you and you blushed lightly. Even though he clearly wasn't doing everything for you. You could feel that he cared even if he didn't say so straight out.

"Okay. Byakuya?" You asked.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"Could you stay with me for a bit longer? I mean, if that is alright." You requested and knew that maybe you were asking for too much. But you would feel more comfortable if he stayed by your side until you fell asleep.

"Very well." He told you.

You closed your eyes and felt a chubby hand on your forehead. As if he was checking your temperature. You didn't know how long you were asleep. When you woke up you saw that Twogami was still there to your surprise.

"Byakuya? Why are you still here?" You exclaimed in surprise.

"You asked me to stay with you. Besides, you should be grateful I didn't leave sooner." He remarked. You were just glad that he decided to stay until you woke up.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"I feel better." You answered.

"That's good. But you should rest more." Twogami told you. You actually liked being able to be with him like this. It would be a shame when it was all over. But all good things come to an end.

"Okay." You said with a smile.

"I will get some more food." He mentioned as you knew that he would bring a bunch like before.

You watched him leave the room and come back quickly with more food. The two of you sharing a bunch of food and him looking after you. You began to feel even better because that.

~~~~

This is something short I wrote for Twogami. This is for Panda-neku . Twogami/the imposter is a character I really like. I find it a shame that he is so underrated.