Trick-or-Treat {Halloween Oneshot}

All Hallow's Eve had arrived. To a certain robot, this would be his first time celebrating such a holiday. So he decided to ask someone about these festivities in more detail. The best person to ask was someone who was knowledgeable, approachable, and wouldn't lie. So that would be either Kirumi, Kaede, Shuichi, Korekiyo, and Rantaro. From the information, he gathered he felt like he understood Halloween better. It seemed like the holiday was about candy, the Autumn season, and spooks.

"So you have been asking everyone about Halloween. Why didn't you ask me though? I am a total Halloween expert. "

"But you lie so your answer would be untrustworthy."

"What? You find me untrustworthy that really hurts, Kee-boy!" The purple haired boy cried out but it was obviously just fake tears.

"Fine, what do you have to say about Halloween?" Kiibo decided to ask but he hardly intended to be tricked by him.

"Well, did you hear of the Robot snatcher?" A slight grin coming to his face.

"Robot Snatcher? What is that such information is not in my data..." He muttered as he wondered what the supreme leader meant.

"The robot snatcher is a creature that goes about in a mask and snatches robots on Halloween night. When the creature gets it's hands on them well he takes them apart! The only way to get away from the Robot Snatcher is to sing as loud as you can to appease them. That way it can distract the Robot Snatched long enough for you to escape." Kokichi explained and clearly looked to be having fun telling the tale.

"Robot Snatcher? You think I would be afraid of such a thing. Such an action is defiantly robophobic." Kiibo exclaimed disgusted by his robophobic words.

"I never said that you would Kee-boy. Robots can't feel fear everyone knows that. Not that you could find the Robot Snatcher anyway." The supreme leader grinned and the ultimate robot felt determined to prove him wrong.

"I will find that Robot Snatcher. When I do you will apologize for your robophobic comments." Kiibo exclaimed and the purple haired boy seemed amused.

"Sure, I promise Kee-boy. So go find that Robot snatcher Nehehehe. Don't let the Robot Snatcher snatch you!" Kokichi called out with a smile.

To prepare for Halloween he dressed in a Pumpkin costume. He decided the best way to experience Halloween was to go trick-or-treating. That would mean he could look around for the Robot Snatcher too.

A lot of people wearing costumes so he felt like he made the right decision in wearing one.

The silver-haired robot boy went over to a house and knocked on the door.

"Trick-or-treat!" He exclaimed per tradition. He hoped that he was doing this right. A few various colored wrapped pieces of sugary confectionary were dropped into the small plastic pumpkin container. Since Kiibo couldn't consume candy being a robot he wondered if he should give them to others. But if he received something like oil or screws. Then he would consider the person robophobic. So it was probably for the best that he received candy instead.

As soon as he reached a rather creepy house he came across Shuichi. The detective dressed in a classic Sherlock Homes costume.

"So you are Trick-or-treating, Kiibo?" The detective asked.

"Yes, I am. But I'm also looking for a Robot Snatcher." He mentioned seriously.