Teruteru Hanamura x Sick! Reader {Good Food and Sleep Cures All}

You laid in your bed, letting out a groan. Tissues littered the bed and floor. Leaving quite the mess to pick up. But you were no way in the mood to pick them.  A box of tissues rested on your nightstand. You truly felt awful it was quite obvious that really sick. Since you couldn't go anywhere. You felt quite hot still. You knew that your fever must still be there. You put a washcloth on your forehead. It was unfortunate but you have to miss school today. As sick as you were you decided to text someone close to you. Teruteru Hanamura.

'I don't feel well. I'll have to miss school. Could you stop by and give me the notes for today's lesson.' You messaged letting your phone rest on the table next to you.

You received a message in a fast fashion.

'That is quite an unfortunate mademoiselle. I could. I also could defiantly make you feel better~'

You laughed a little at the obvious perverted meaning. Although it hardly bothered you.

In the meantime, you tried to clean the room. As having Teruteru see your place messy would not be good. You managed but felt even worse after cleaning everything.

When you heard a knock at the door you went to the door and opened it. The pudgy short chef standing in front of you. He held quite a bunch of bags in his hands. You could see green onion coming out if it. Yeah, it was apparent that the chef was going to cook for you.

"My, even when you are not feeling well. You look wonderful~" Teruteru flirted although you doubted that was actually true.

"Yeah, the sick look is totally in. Anyway, thank you. You look rather nice too." You complimented not able to give your best comment. But that could do with you not being at your best. Which the chef immediately noticed.

"Anyway, can I come in?" The chef asked and you stepped out the way. Keeping the door open enough so he could come in.

"Sure, so did you bring the notes?" You asked wondering if he did or he actually forgot. Actually, would the perverted chef even copy good notes. As you saw him as the type who didn't pay attention during class. Maybe you should have asked someone else.

"I did happen to get all the juicy details written down." The chef answered and you hoped that meant he got the notes for you or any homework. True, as an ultimate you hardly needed to pay attention or attend class. But you just felt like it for some reason.

"Anyway, I will make you something that will make you feel better. So go ahead and rest for a bit." Teruteru told you as he headed to the kitchen bag in hand. As suggested you went to your room and laid down. Your cheeks flushed. The gaze of yours on the ceiling as you laid down on the bed.

After a while, the pudgy male returned with a pot. He also happened to bring some tea with him. Whatever, he made must have been good...your nose was stuffed up so you couldn't really smell it.

"So what did you make?" You asked curiously.

"Lovure-style, Rice an gratin au porridge." The chef told you but you knew that he was just making up a fancy title to make the dish far more impressive. As it was obvious that Teruteru wanted to appear to be a far more skilled and fancy chef. But to be honest, you loved his cooking even without all of that. It felt nostalgic and comforting. Which you really enjoyed.

"I see." You smiled as you were going to serve yourself some. But it seems like the chef had already put some of the rice porridge into a bowl. Which had a pickled plum in it, onion, and daikon in it.

"Here, I'll feed it to you." He scoops a bit and held it out close to your mouth. You blushed in response to being fed by him was embarrassing but you went along with it. As you opened your mouth and allowed him to feed you the rice porridge. Which was really delicious.

His cheeks were tinted red as he looked at your smile.

"I made some tea as well," Teruteru told as you looked it. To be taken care of by him actually wasn't that bad. You could tell he was holding off on making too many perverted jokes or comments. Probably, because he was so focused on taking care of you.

He held the tea up to you. You blew on it and took a sip. You could taste honey, ginger, and hints of lemon. The tea beginning to soothe your throat a bit. You eventually finished the bowl of porridge and your tea.

"You should rest a bit. I'll be here if you need anything." The brunette told you as he fixed his brunette hair with his comb. Then he proceeded to hold your hand tightly and you fell asleep. You slept a bit and he was there when you woke up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked with concern. You noticed that Teruteru was quite good at taking care of someone. Then again, the chef did mention he took care of his mother. So that may he is so attentive and is taking this seriously. Not to mention the brunette is quite sweet and kind. Although, his pervert comments tend to overshadow his good points. Which were his friendly, upbeat nature and sweetness. Not to mention his cuteness. The cute smile of his was already making you feel much better already.

"I am feeling better thanks to you." You thanked with a smile. As you defiantly felt better now. Just having him around was helping you get better. You were quite lucky to have him by your side. Even though you had a rough time with been sick...now everything wasn't that bad.

~~~~~~

I had we decided to write this one shot around the time of the Gundham one. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. Requests are open.