Gundham Tanaka x Sick! Reader {Defeat the dreaded "Cold" Curse}

You weren't feeling well. Since you knew you couldn't go to school in your state. You decided to text someone to give you notes later on. It would be nice to have company anyway. The one you decided to text was Gundham Tanaka.

'Gundham, I am not feeling well. If you feel like I would appeariate you coming over.'

You sent the message and waited for a response.

'I see so the ruler of mystic arts has fallen to a dread curse. Very well, I shall appear at your sacred counters. We're I shall rid you of the curse that troubles you!'

As same as always the breeder was eccentric even in his texts. It made you laugh in response. You waited a while in bed until you heard a knock at the door.

You got up and answered it. The one there was the supreme overlord of ice himself. He appeared to have a bag with him. You wondered what he brought with him.

"I...am glad to see that you were able to come-" You coughed afterwards into your elbow.

"Fuwahaha! But of course, now let me purge the dreaded curse from your body." Gundham seeming quite enthusic about helping you get better.

The next thing you did was set aside and leave the door open so he could enter. His gaze drifted around your home.

"Now, where are your chambers of slumber?" He asked and you understood that he was talking about your bedroom.

"One method of driving the curse away is for it's victim to slumber. Thus the reason why this is important. " The breeder explained and rest would certainly help you. But bringing someone to your bedroom was embrassing. But you hardly felt like complaining.

"Right, I'll show you where it is." You walked to your bedroom and he followed you. As soon as you arrived you didn't fail to notice that he pulled his scarf upwards to cover his face. A red tint could still be seen. Was he blushing? So he too was embrassed about being in such a place with you.

"Anyway, rest upon the sacred coffin of the mystic. Then I shall cast powerful spells to vanquish the curse from you." He requested and as asked you laid on the bed. The dark and grey steaked haired male placed the covers on you. You stared at him with flushed cheeks.

"This is an exliar that can cure symptoms of the curse. This can satisfy both hunger and yet cure you." Gundham took out cough Medicine and some soup. It was probably cold about now. You should tell him where the kitchen is so he can heat it up.

" I too have to the tool that can read the heat since a curse may have already caused that wicked symptom." He brought out thermometer and you opened your mouth. The reading showed that you had a bit of a fever.

"It is as I thought the curse has already caused your body to heat up. A dangerous curse indeed." The overlord commented looking down at the thermometer in his bandaged hand.

You made sure to mention where the kitchen was so he could heat the soup.

"Ah, yes, where those with powers craft poison and exliars. I shall be back with the items I have brought with it's powerful magic increased ten fold!" The breeder eccentrically clenching his fist. He then noticed that he would be leaving you alone. That wouldn't do...even for a short period if time. He may excuse it as demons or the curse working away at it's strength without him to battle it.

"I shall, leave the four dark devas of destruction to protect you in my place. With their strength no harm shall  come to you." The overlord told you as the hamsters crawled out of his scarf. He extended his hand towards the covers so they may climb onto of you. The furry hamsters resting onto of you. It was a rather adorable sight.

Gundham left you alone with the hamsters laying on top of the comforter. He proceeded to hear up the soup he brought. Which didn't take long. Then came back and was careful. Since he hardly wanted to get burned. When came back the hamsters were sleeping on top of you. They must have been so comfortable on top of you they drifted asleep.

"Fuawahaha! I am back with the sacred exliar's effects increased ten told. It can be quite dangerous...so be careful. This spell contains the harshest fire that can burn those who are not careful." Gundham warning you that the soup was hot. Which was really sweet of him. The breeder being there by your side helping you get better was sweet by itself but the actions he was doing was even more nice.

He decided to give you the cold medicine first. So he brought out a spoon and poured a but onto it.

"First, take this exliar. For it shall help sap some of the curses power. " He held out the spoon. You opened your mouth and allowed the breeder to feed you the cough syrup.

Of course, that wasn't it. Gundham now was taking out the soup. You could feed yourself but you hardly wanted to complain when he was trying this hard to help you.

"Here, now consume some of this. It shall sap more of the curses strength." Gundham told you as he held out the spoon with the soup on it. The steam coming from it. You blushed him feeding you soup like this was quite intimate when you thought about it. You opened your mouth and let him feed it to you.

This action continued until you had eaten all the soup. He placed a wash cloth on your forehead and stayed by your side. If you had any requests he completed them. The dark devas of destruction rested on you the entire day. By the next day your symptoms were gone. The breeder had truly vanquished the cold from you.

~~~~~~

I wrote this well I was sick. Since I thought the breeder taking care of a sick reader was extremely adorable. I hope you enjoyed this. Requests are open. Also, prepare for I am going to write a bunch for White Day. I have a lot done already. It will be published on White Day or around the time. I have headcanons written for a scenario to publish and oneshots.