White Day Scenario SDR2 Boys

×Hajime Hinata×

>Worries about how best to give you something.

> Hajime not the best cook tries his best to make you chocolate. Going with some simple white chocolate in the shape of hearts.

>Asks to meet up with you later.

>When he meets up with you he looks concerned. Probably about whether you'll like what he made you.

《"Here, I made this for you. I hope you like it." 》

>He hands the wrapped candy hearts to you.

>When he sees the happy look on your face he smiles in response.

《"So you like it. I am glad." 》

>You and him then spend time together

×Nagito Komaeda×

>Happy that you would give chocolate to scum like him. So he defiantly plans on giving you something.

>Since he is a bagel lover. That is what he intends to make.

>Nagito makes all sorts of bagel treats and buys plenty of them from the market. Cookies in the shape of bagels, donuts {which are basically dessert bagels} , chocolate in bagel shape, and many different types.

> The lucky student goes overboard. But it is for you his dazzling hope

>He tells you to come over at a certain time. When you arrive. You see all the bagel treats.

《"So what do you think {f/n}? Is this something beautiful? Do you feel hope? I hope, I didn't mess up."》

>You reassure him even if you think that there are too many bagels.

《"I am just glad to see that your happy. You are my hope. So to see you happy makes me happy too."》

×Kazuichi Souda×

>Cooking isn't his speciality.

>Kazuichi instead buys candy but makes a small cute robot to deliver his treat to you.

>Since the robot may impress you, right?

>He ends up stalking the robot when it makes it delivery.

>You spot him and call out to him.

>When you say that you love the candy and the robot. He blushes and smiles.

《"O...oh, you like it, really? I'm glad."》

>He rubs the back of his neck. As he works up the courage to ask you out.

《"S...so want to go out later?》

>You agree the two of you later going on a date.

×Fuyuhiko Kuruzuru×

>Cooking isn't something he can do.