"Rosalie, this is Bjorne," Tyron told me as he caressed my hand.

Bumagsak ang tingin ko roon. I heard the man named Bjorne scowl at him for doing that. Sa huli, binitawan nito ang kamay ko habang matalim ang tingin sa pinsan na kaharap.

"I won't make this long," ani Bjorne na ngayon ay pinaiikot ang cellphone na hawak sa kaniyang magkabilang kamay.

Prenteng nakaupo ito at hindi nadadala ng sitwasyon. Kahit pa nga ba ang paligid ay tila kaybigat para sa aming narito. He handle the awkwardness very well while I'm just trying to live with it.

"You already know the truth by now, I guess..." Kumibit ang balikat nito.

"Troi took you in when no one came to you at the Hospital. Of course we know he has his hidden agenda."

Binasa nito ang labi habang malamig pa rin ang tingin sa akin. Ang paraan ng pagsasalita niya ay parang nagkukuwento lamang ng isang pambatang libro sa pasyente.

"We already told him not to put justice on his hands. Troi was blinded by his anger, tho. Wala na siyang pinakinggan. All we know is that you vanished from the Hospital and he has something to do with that. After months of not having news about you, he brought you to Tita's birthday party. You remember that," he stated.

I tried to find pain or any kind of emotion inside me but I can't. Baka sobrang namanhid na ako o pampamanhid ang itinurok sa akin kanina nang patulugin ako at bago ako magising.

"Troi is just using you. We warned you and some of us even asked you to leave Troi behind while you still can but you believe him more than us. I understand that." Tumango-tango ito.

Another manly figure walked towards us. Nakilala ko kaagad iyon. Blake. The one who warned me, indeed. Hindi katulad noong una at huling kita ko sa kaniya, hindi na masungit ang mukha nito. May nahihiyang ngiti sa labi na tila hindi niya gustong makita ako sa ganitong sitwasyon.

"My cousin blamed you for his fiance's death. Not to include that you put their child in danger-"

"Bakit hindi niyo na lang ako ipinakulong?" I gasped when I realized what I did.

My right flew to my lips and tried to touch it. Figuring out how did I speak all of sudden when my mind didn't think of replying to whatever they're going to say.

They are also stounded by what I did and maybe, with the way they exchange their looks tells me that they are thinking whether to answer me.

I provoke myself to speak again and it worked! But my mind is no longer connected to my mouth. It speak directly, without hesitations and I didn't even stutter.

"And you think his fiance would be happy that he brought her killer to his house and shelter her like what Troi did to me?"

If only I am in a right state of mind, I would have stuttered during my first word. I am with three Del Rico's. Their aura's domineering that it can make me fold only if I am not numb right now.

Blake heaved a sighed. Among us, he's the only one who's not comfortable of the athmosphere and I can tell that by his expression. His brows are both furrowed and lips are pressed in grim line.

He throws a glance to his brother who has no plan to talk and the same with Tyron who's occupied of looking at me.

Bumuntong-hininga uli ito at saka sinalubong ang tingin ko.

"He wanted to torn you into pieces, Miss Rolly. He pulled some strings and married you while you're in coma. He played like a good and loving husband just so you would fall for him and he will leave you behind after that."