"And I'm more getting angry if you don't tell me what is it. You know I don't like secrets Tae." Jungkook said and warned.

"Ahm... I... Ah... I... don-don't kn-know... Whe-whe..." Taehyung said anxious. Very Anxious.

"This morning Irene came saying she is pregnant by Taehyung's child. 3 weeks to be exact, 3 weeks since that incident happened." Namjoon said while he was driving.

"HYUNG!" Taehyung yelled and warned.

Everything then suddenly become silent..

"Is it true Tae?" Jungkook ask in a gentle way.

Taehyung look at Jungkook. His eyes filled with guilt, sadness, And regret.

Taehyung held his hand ever so lovely. Taehyung put his forehead on Jungkook's before he was crying.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm literary sorry For all of this. I'm sorry...." Taehyung said and cried.

This Hurt Jungkook's Feelings seeing Taehyung's Tears. Tears of sadness and its Jungkook's weakness.

Jungkook was hurt really when he found out about that, About the fact that Taehyung is having a child with someone who isn't him, A child was suppose to be the product of love but in this case it wasn't.

Jungkook wipe Taehyung's Tears and started kissing His Cheek.

"Is Irene at your condo Unit?" Jungkook ask.

"Ye-yeah... I... I tried to get her away bu-but... " Taehyung was a sobbing mess .

"Its ok, Just take care of her and the baby For me. Well Maybe I could also see what a great father you are." Jungkook said and chuckled.

"Wha?" Taehyung said and was a bit shock.

"Tae, I also need to tell you something.... Its... Its the fact that I'll be gone and flew to different Country because my Real Family needs me. Before this incident happened, a friend of mind said that he needs My help to resolve our family Problem. The Jeon's Family. Me And Jin-hyung isn't brothers by blood, he just found me on the road helplessly so he took me in and treat me as his brother. But now... My family found me and I need to come back, and who knows if ever I could escape again and see you once more..... It hurts, To the point that I won't see you, Jin-hyung and the rest." Jungkook said and currenly the one who was crying.

"NOOO pls~ Don't leave me Pls Jungkook!" Taehyung literary beg.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I'm really sorry." Jungkook said and was crying again and hug Taehyung too.

When they felt the car stops Namjoon immediately exit the car and Jin too.

"Tae Pls..." Jungkook said and gently Shove Taehyung away and existed the car.

Taehyung then run towards Jungkook and turn him around and kiss him full of love and passion this time.

Jin who was watching was already Crying. Namjoon held Jin by his side.

"I guess its true then, Jungkook is gonna leave?" Namjoon said.

Jin nooded. "Worst part, I don't even know as to where." Jin said and keep crying.

Namjoon Comfort the Older.

"Pls, Jungkook. Don't leave me I'm sorry for everything!!!" Taehyung said and keep begging.

Jungkook then close his eyes and wanted for his tears to stop falling. But it doesn't. So what he did was get something from his pocket and open his eyes. He held Taehyung's Hand and put something on it.

Taehyung look at it and was shock, it was a beautiful scale. It was like an deep ocean color of the scale, and it shines like diamonds and glitter like glitters.

"Tae, I want you to keep it. Everytime you look at it you'll think of me. Its rare, You can't see that thing in every place of this place because it exist on one creature that everybody thought was just an Imagination. Don't show it to everyone but you and Jin-hyung, I Trust you with that. Its also a way, a way that I will find you once everything was setteled in my family. Pls Taehyung, love your new Family for me, treat them well. I love you Kim Taehyung, And I promise that I'll come back no matter what. I will." Jungkook said and reassuring Taehyung with it.

Taehyung keep crying and keep the scale. He then shock when Jungkook Kiss his tears away. Jungkook kiss his forehead, his cheeks, his nose then his lips. That moment too long enough.

Jungkook pull away and each of them fall in the eyes. They will miss the touch, all of those moments, they will miss each other.

"Why do yOu need to leave?" Taehyung said.

Then a car suddenly stops beside the Car of Namjoon.

It went like that for a couple of minute before someone did get out of the Car.

"Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook look behind and saw Yugeum.

"Yugeum." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, But we need to go." Yugeum said and felt a bit sadness for Jungkook.

Jungkook nod and look at Taehyung once more. He kiss Taehyung once more and smile. "Kim Taehyung, Promise me that You will wait for me. You will wait for me To be Mrs, Kim Jungkook when I come back because love you Kim Taehyung " Jungkook said.

It hurst Taehyung, this hurt him everything. He knows that he did the mistake and he regret it. Is this how really faith wanted him to suffer? Is this how destiny planning?

If it is,

Then it hurts Taehyung like a thousand arrows was just hit his heart in a painful way.

But, He will.

He will wait for Jungkook. He is willing to wait even it will took him a thousand years to wait because.....

Love had Patient.

And If That Patient needed to be test, then Taehyung is willing to take as long as he will see Jungkook once more.

"Promise me you'll come back." Taehyung said.

"I promise." Jungkook said and kiss his forehead.

Then he let go of the hand and walk towards Yugeum who hand him a bucket. Jungkook Open the small bucket and smile at it. He then walk towards Jin and Gave the small bucket.

"Thank You for everything, for every single Thing Jin-hyung. I promise I will make time to come back." Jungkook said and bow at Jin.

"Kookie, Thats a promise. If Not I'm willing to go deep in the ocean just to find you." Jin said like a warning.

Jungkook chuckle. "I will Jin Hyung." Jungkook said and hug Jin. During the hug Jin whisper.

"Good luck with your Journey. I hope you will do what is right and be a humble great king." Jin said then the hug broke.

Jungkook nodded. "I'll promise " jungkook said.

Before he went back to Yugeum. "Goodbye everyone, And Taehyung I love you." Jungkook said and gave a flying kiss before getting to the car with Yugeum.

Taehyung was there and smile.He then see what Jungkook gave him and held it tightly.

"We didn't even enjoy our Summer. You own me Jeon Jungkook, No Kim Jungkook." Taehyung said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks for reading

Hope you enjoy 😊😊😊