I shook my head. "You did nothing, its ok. Beside, I miss home." I said.

Yugeum smile bitter. "Our home is not what you last seen it Jungkook. Its.... a disaster already. Many mermaids Try to rebel against the king, and Us your previous body guards perhaps was one. But... We all failed, We failed to the point Youngjae was executed." Yugeum said.

I was shock.

"What how?" I ask.

"Its... Complicated to explain but... Our kingdom who is once full of peace turn into corruption and greed. I guess your twin doesn't deserve to be the king." Yugeum said.

"Can I ask A question, Why did his Twim brother did decided to war against the land now? Why not in the previous?" Jin ask.

"Well Jin-hyung, To declare a war you need first to get the approval of the 7mythical Power. Its like the lords and goddess of the sea. The powerful of all was this grade statue of atlantis where the 7 statue was displayed. And each one had a mysthic creature belive to be the creature that was send from above, they act like a messanger to the 7." I explain to Jin-hyung.

"It took Them years to finally said yes, but their are one that disagree and currently Your twin brother would do everything in his will power for that person to say yes. Also, The great Poseidon still didn't give his blessing to the king." Yugeum said.

"Poseidon?" Jin-hyung ask.

"If ever your gonna sit on the thrown. A magic light will shine towards your crown, which made of Corals and shells. When this light hit your crown and turn into pure gold, that means the great Poseidon did give you the blessing. The power to control all oceans. " I explain.

"So that means he still doesn't have the power?" Jin hyung ask.

"If he did, He don't need the 7 mythical Power's approval to sink the lands." Yugeum said.

"Its true. In that case, Jungyeon can only control the water itself. But the Temperature of the water, the plans, corals, the creatures and all below water isn't being controlled by him. " I said.

"Oh, I see." Jin Hyung said.

"By the way Yugeum, Who among the 7mythical Power did didn't approve?" I ask.

"The messanger, Craby-hell. " Yugeum said.

"Who's that?" Jin hyung ask.

"Its the Messenger of one of the 7, and its the most dangerous of all because he is the one who guarded the Thermo plan among with his armies, Thermo plan its like the Lava or hell underwater. It exist jin hyung believe me, and under that Lava is another soft land, benith the soft land hides the dangerous Creatures in the world. Like Megalodon. You remember the movie Jin-hyung? How the Megadolon came through?." I explain to him.

"Oh That!" Jin hyung said. "Now I get it." Jin hyung said.

"Ahm, Jin-hyung do you know how to swim?" Yugeum ask and his eyes on the ocean.

"No why?" Jin-hyung said.

"Because The ocean are coming to us." Yugeum said.

I look to where Yugeum was looking and God, A massive Tsunami was gonna hit us.

So I grab Jin Hyung hands and try to run but it was pointless the water hit us. Jin-hyung's house was destroyed and my feet turn into a tail. With the strong current and tides, some of the pieces of wreck ship along with the water I was separate to Jin-hyung. I tried to swim and find him, Its hard but I did and Avoid the things like metals and other stuff in my way to find Jin-hyung and I found him unconscious, probably he engulfed too much water.

I manage to control the water, and clear a path in a rocky area. I stop The water and make it calm. Once it was dry, I set Jin-hyung on the rock and felt his pulse. His Not alive.

So I close my eyes and Put my hand I front of Jin-hyung's face and manage to get out the water that he might swallow from his system.

Some seconds later he sat up and cough large amouth of water. I immediately pat his Back and assist him until he was done and hug Him. He look at me with a very tired eyes that will close soon enough.

"You ok Jin-hyung?" I ask in concerned.

"Yeah, Thank You." Jin-hyung as he force hisself a bit to sat up then he look around, I look around and everything was a disaster. War ship, dead bodies, destroyed homes.

Yugeum then suddenly pop out on the sea. "You know who's Doing is this right?"

I suddenly felt My Blood went boiled. "How can he do this? Doesn't he know what mercy is!?" I said angrily a bit.

"Mercy don't exist on your brother's perception Jungkook." Yugeum said.

"Fuck! Thats Cruel!" I yelled a bit Angrily.

"Jungkook, you need to go and Save your kingdom." Jin said.

"I'll go soon Jin-hyung, Until I find a place for you to be safe I won't leave. " I said.

"Can we wait a bit Yugeum?" I ask him.

"Sure, I don't mind." Yugeum sat on the rock and manage to get his red-orange Tail up so it will dry. Mine was already distance in the water so.

"Your tail is really beautiful Kookie." Jin commented.

"Thank You Jin-hyung" I said and suddenly look down.

"I'm sorry Jin-hyung, For everything. Its my fault why you lost everything, Your house, and every object in that place. I know Pearls is not enough to repay the sentimental value of that place. I'm sorry Jin-hyung, I'm really sorry." I said and almost gonna cry.

"Its ok, I know. I know I'm hurt too of my house, my whole home was destroy. But, You being safe is all that matters." Jin said and hug Me. I hug him back.

We waited for my tail to dry that day and maybe we can go back to Jin's destroyed place.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°*°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy