So we need to atleast be in the water like 4-6 hours a day. With me being in school I always took a bath 2 times a day. One in the morning and 1 at night and sometimes if I'm not too busy with my study I go night swimming since Jin-hyung understand that I need to expose my tail once in a while. I can't keep it forever you know.

I keep Think not realizing that Yugeum slowly waking up. He groan at first and held his head. He then slowly sat up, I held him.

(A/n: note, The sentence that has underlines are mermaid talks and the sentence yhat doesn't have underlines are human talks.)

"Don't force yourself Yugeumie." I told him.

His eyes widden and look at me.

"Jun-Jungkook?" Yugeum ask in a shock way.

"Yup, the one and only " I said.

He went towards me and hug me tightly. I felt wet someting on my shoulder and notice that he was sobbing. Therefore he was crying.

"You don't know How much I missed You!.... You don't.... Jungkook!" Yugeum said and keep crying.

I hug him back."I'm here, I'm here Yugeum." I said as I rub his back soothingly.

He broke the hug and I saw his face. I wipe his tears and he started to rumble.

"Where have you been? What happened to you? How did you survive? Is this a dream? Are you even alive? Maybe I'm just dreaming and this is all a hallucination." Yugeum said.

I chuckle at his action. I cup his cheeks and make him took at me. "I'm here, I'm touching you and You just hug me earlier. Do You want me to prove that this isn't a dream?" I ask him and he nod.

Thats where I smirk and Slap his head.

"Ouch, that Hurts."

"Want me to do it again? I'm more than Willing." I said and smile.

"So your really are alive!" Yugeum said happily.

"Yeah ofcourse you idiot!" I told him.

"Kookie~, Oh The Guess is awake." Jin said as he walk in and saw Yugeum was awake.

"Wwaaah! Humans!" Yugeum said and back up a little.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Jin-hyung, can you come here a sec." I told Jin hyung who look confuse and come went beside me.

"I want you to hold the hand Of Yugeum so that you and him can understand each other. I already told you that a way for a mermaid to understand a Human is to held their hands." I explain to Jin Hyung.

"Oh, ok then." Jin hyung said and smile.

I look back at Yugeum and smile. "Yugeumie, Pls Held Hands with Jin-hyung. So you guys can understand each other. I can assure you, you can trust Jin-hyung Pls..." I told Yugeum who look like he was scared to see a human and still hesitate about my words.

"I trust you ok." Yuguem said.

"Trust me." I assured him.

He show his hand and I held it. I held Jin-hyung's hand and let their hands touc together for a long second.

"Jin-hyung say something." I told Jin.

"Well, can You understand me now?" Jin Hyung said.

"Ye-yeah..." Yugeum said.

"Well.... I'm Kim Seok Jin, You can call me Jin-hyung if you like." Jin said and happily introduced hisself.

"Yugeum."

"Nice to meet you Yugeum." Jin said.

"Ni-nice to meet you too." Yugeum said a bit anxious.

"Don't be afraid of me. I don't bite." Jin said and smile.

"But your smile is creepy hyung, I don't know why Namjoon-hyung likes it." I teased him a bit and he hit me on the arm.

"Yah! " He said and glare a bit.

I chuckle.

"Wait, A minute you two know each other!?" Jin ask as he look at me then Yugeum.

"Well Jin-hyung, Yugeumie here is my Childhood friend and bestfriend!" I told him and hug Yugeum.

"Well, its nice to finally met up with another mermaid who appeared out of nowhere in my beach. I hope your not annoying as he is" Jin murmur.

I pouted. "I'm not that annoying Jin-hyung!" I argue back.

"I guess its what ahm....Ji-Jin Hyung said is true... Your pretty much annoying back then." Yugeum said.

"Your so~ Mean~" I pouted.

"aNd your so Cute~." Yugeum said and pinch my cheeks.

"By the way, You do realize where not in the ocean anymore and you have a legs right?" I told him and he remove the blanket and was shock.

"AWWHHHHHATTTT!?"

He said shocking.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy