"You do really love me that much?" Jungkook said.

"Ofcourse because your my everything." Taehyung said.

Jungkook kiss Taehyung's cheeks."I love you too."

Taehyung smile widely. "Now that made my day." Taehyung said sweetly.

"You too lovers do cute together. No wonder why Jin-hyung was chuckling when he saw the two of you." Yoongi said and sat down infront of them.

Taehyung smile widely, and Jungkook blush.

"And To add the fact that You Jungkook look really cute when your face is red." Yoongi said.

Jungkook blush again.

Taehyung glare at Jungkook.

"See what I mean Kookie? Everyone Lay their eyes on someone who clearly belong to me" Taehyung said.

"Stupid Taehyung, I'm just stating what is being observed. And also I have my Chim who is more cuter, well technically he looks like a girl when he blush." Yoongi said.

"Speaking of him, Does Jimin-hyung your here with us?" Jungkook ask.

"He doesn't. He offer to me earlier to help me study so we can study together. But I know we will not be serious of studying because we might do something else. So I say no to him and Ask Jungkook. I really need to pass this finals so finally I can get out of this stupid school." Yoongi said.

"ok Hyung, Which Subject do you want me to start?" Jungkook said.

"English." Yoongi said.

"Ok then."

Soon Jungkook was the one who teach both his lover and his friend They were amazed how Jungkook was a genius and manage to make them Understand the lessons and Subjects that they weren't good at.

Hobi walk in towards the cafe and get coffee he greeted Syvell too.

"Good Afte- well its almost evening so It Good Evening Princess." Hobi said and smile.

"Your even energetic at Night, Its annoying."'Syvell said and roll her eyes.

"But You can't help to fall for me." Hobi said.

Syvell blush. "Stupid Horse." Syvell commented and Hobi just chuckled.

"Wait here I'll go get your drink." Syvell said and went inside to inform Jin.

In the next minute Syvell went to the counter and gave Hobi his drink. Hobi sat beside the counter and talk with Syvell until he notice the three in the corner of his eyes.

"Are they studying?" Hobi said.

"And shouldn't you too?" Syvell said.

"Yeah Well I'm already done studying. I came here to refresh my mind so that I'm relaxed when tomorrow comes." Hobi said.

"Nice." Syvell said.

"Hey Love." Hobi said.

Syvell blush but sigh. "I'm still not use you calling me that But Yeah, What is it?"

"Well, Does Jungkook and Taehyung are ok Now?" Hobi ask.

"Well, Taehyung admitted his mistake. Maybe thats how he really do love Jungkook. He told Jungkook everything and he also beg not to leave him. Well Thats What Jin-hyung told me. " Syvell said.

"Does Taehyung Know that Jungkook is... You know." Hobi said.

"Jin said he still doesn't. But I also have a feeling that Jungkook can't stay here in land forever and he knows it." Syvell said.

"Why?" Hobi said.

"Well, His Blue Scale is very shiny like a diamond. Its glittering like glitters. Ny tail is too, but not as Shiny as him."

"Sooo....?"

"So, It means Jungkook belongs to a royal Family. And Every Loyal family kf the mermaids is Forbidden to go to Land.  He might have been Stay here for a year, almost two years from now... But There will be a time where he will be force back to live in the ocean once more. Thats, if he is belong to a royal family."

"Thats... Cruel..." Hobi said and was shock on what information he gathered.

Then They heard a faint Thud on the background. They look behind and Syvell was shock that Jin was sitting on the floor that had shock face and ready to cry.

Syvell lean down. "He-Hey... You Ok?"
Syvell said as she ask Jin worriedly.

"Is What you sa-said is True? Tha-that Ko-Kookie ca-can't stay here forever?" Jin ask concernly.

Syvell sigh. "Thats if He belongs to a royal Family. If Not, ofcourse he can stay here forever." Syvell said.

Jin stand up and calm hisself down. "What if he does? Is that mean I will lost my Younger  brother? I won't see him again?" Jin Said.

"I'm afraid so, But I don't think Jungkook would not see you again. I'm sure he will find a way to visit you if ever" Syvell said.

"I hope he isn't a royal Family." Jin said.

"I hope so Too." Syvell said.

"aah~ Stupid horse your here." Yoongi said and greeted Hobi who was shock.

"Yeah, I'm always here." Hobi said and smirk.

Taehyung appeared behind Him." Because your girlfriend is here?" Taehyung said teasingly.

Syvell Glare at Taehyung but Blush at the same time.

"Ofcourse, My princess is here right?" Hobi sair anr look at Syvell who roll her eyes.

"I told you not to call me princess because I'll slid your throat if you will." Syvell warned.

"Sorry, Sorry Love." Hobi said and pouted.

"Tsk, Your so very Hardheaded." Syvell said.

"Hahaha You two look cute together." Tarhyung commented and they both Blush.

"I guess you two are already together huh?" Yoongi said.

"Well Yeah, Isn't that Obvious?" Syvell said.

"Really!? FINALLY!? What did you do Hobi-hyung to get a 'yes' from Syvell noona?" Taehyung ask excitedly.

"Well he did nothing, I guess there is nothing wrong when you try." Syvell said and smile a bit.

"Thats more I like it Love, Keep Smilling." Hobi commented.

"I hate you."Syvell said.

"I love you too." Hobi said.

"Aiiiyyee~" Both Taehyung and Yoongi Cheer for them.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy it