"okay, i'm his-" chan started but hyunjin cut him off.

"okay! let's go ride some rides yeah?" hyunjin chirped as he went ahead, jeongin still in his arms, confused at what just happened but he just saw but shrugged it off as 'complicated man shit'.

--

jeongin was having the time of his life, he was having fun on the rides. he was all smiles, one of his favorite moments was when hyunjin was pouting about something when chan was making a joke that made everyone laugh.

he watched as hyunjin tried to hide his laugh when chan was doing a kangaroo impersonation and he ended up giggling bitterly in the end.

jeongin placed stickers on his face, something the older did not object to as he happily let his face get attacked by strawberry shaped stickers.

hyunjin decided to do something cute for his man and win him something, he went ahead to those booths, he went to a basketball booth thing and easily won a cute stuffed toy. it had a white body and a pink face and looked cute enough.

he was about to give it to jeongin when-

"hyungie! let's ride the carousel!" jeongin squeaked as he waddled over to chan pointing at the ride.

"sure baby, let's go!" chan grinned as they ran to the ride leaving hyunjin fuming as he held onto his toy.

"i'm riding that carousel." he declared.

"that is so me when we had that amusement park roleplay in the bedroom." minho snickered as jisung blushed furiously.

felix looked like he had lost his shit, "enough of this kinky gay shit! binnie hyung let's go i wanna ride something else!"

with that he grabbed changbin's hand and walked off to a distance.

minho scoffed, "yeah he's gonna be riding something else alright."

"well, while you go follow them riding the carousel we're gonna sit over there and eat ice cream." jisung said as he and minho went towards the food.

hyunjin looked at woojin who shrugged, "girl i am not gonna go play with you i'm gonna sit over here like the mom that i am as i wait for my kids to finish a ride, now gimme that plushie and you ride that carousel."

hyunjin sighed loudly before handing over his plushie as he walked towards the queue for the ride.

whole minho was snickering as he glanced at hyunjin as he whispered to jisung,

"so we're not gonna tell him?"

jisung laughed, "it's cute watching him get jealous. let jinnie solve this one on his own."

--

jinnie was waiting in the line, jeongin didn't even notice him there as he was busy laughing with chan as they advanced through the line which basically contained kids below twelve and their parents who had cameras on their necks ready to document 'such a cute and memorable occassion'.

for what seemed like an eternity for hyunjin, they got to the ride but the guy maintaining the ride closed the door after a seven year old entered.

"dude! really?" hyunjin groaned as the guy shrugged.

hyunjin whistled and called the seven year old over,

"hey bub, can i ride instead of you?"

"why?"

"my boyfriend is there and i wanna go and ride with him." hyunjin said with one of his charming smiles as he pointed to jeongin.

the kid looked over to jeongin who hyunjin was pointing to, the redhead was busy being helped up by chan to his cute horse.