Chapter two

Today you were prepare to go to work and had your usual attire, but different color clothing and instead of your cap you were wearing Saihara's. Before you headed out to work, you stopped by your mailbox. Everyday, your dad was resting on the couch or occasionally in his actual room so you were the one who had to check the mail. The problem was, you weren't exactly too caught up with the mail everyday but at least it was not over a month right? Your hand brought the lid down as you peered to check if you had any mail. As expected of your absence with it, you did have some that were stacking onto each other.

Your fingers gently lifted the mail so that you could see the content more clear.

'An advertisement to pay for mowing the front lawn...no thanks.'

As you went through the mail, the only thing you happened to see was recommendations of house problems, bills to play for the house and also...

You sighed while casting the important bills aside where it was safe and caught yourself staring at threatening mails that seemed to originate from... Lantaro's fangirls.

'Talk about everyday inconvenience.'

There was no grudge that you held against the...avocado looking boy but the fangirls have been wasting their times targeting you. And the fact that it was all because of one conversation you had with the male, they started to attack you everyday. Which, besides wanting to laugh at how pitiful their life was since they got all riled up over the conversation rather than attempted to light a interaction with the male, you were actually starting to get slightly bothered by how stupid it was and how it got in the way of your mail. Heck most of their messages were dead ass cringy in your opinion. You happened to read one that was like...

"If you hurt my precious senpai, I'll cut you cause I yandere gurl. I have a knife you no do back off he is my man. I saw him first so he is mine! You stupid woman!"

You had to give credit for the last sentence though, it was actually true on her part. In annoyance, you teared every threats that seemed to be really annoying. Actually, they all were annoying for you.

While ripping every one of them like you give no shit, you came across one that stood out. That seemed like it did not belonged to the stupid fangirls that constantly bothered you.

Yes, it did have a similarity with the typical...Rantaro's fan group because it did not have a stamp. However, usually the fangirls threatening were the hardcore fans so they would write every single day. This mail did not match with any of the ones on your previous morning. A bit of curiosity nudged yourself to examined the mail.

The ink had a faded scent because for who knows how long it was in the mail box but you knew that it was one of those scented pens that temporarily works. You could not clearly recognized the smell but you assumed it was grape since the ink was purple and grapes was the popular fruit for purple.

You flinched as you read the words "To the rival bitch" in your head.

'What the hell is this. I thought this mail does not belong to the fucking hopeless whores out there but this might be a newly recruited member.'

Although you wanted to tear the mail apart like the others, you lifted the opening of it to make sure it was from them. As you emptied the contents of the envelope, you held onto a letter with the same purple font and also...

POOF!

You attempted to wipe out the substance that was on your face until you realized it was powder once you saw it on your finger tips.