Ch. 3 - Photo Booth

Start from the beginning

Ariana's POV:

Why would she think that was okay?! I'm still in the photo booth trying to calm myself down. It's not that I hated the kiss..it's just the media would blow everything out of proportion if they had caught us.

And why was she so upset about it? I put a finger to my bottom lip and could still feel how her lips felt against mine. They were soft unlike the guys Iv dated, and it felt like it was filled with passion. I looked down at the photos we took and noticed how relaxed and casual we both seemed in the last photo. My heart began to race thinking about it all and I could feel my cheeks turning red.

And that's when it hit me.

"Crap, Y/N!" I jumped from the photo booth to stop her from leaving, but she was already gone.

"Y/N..." I whispered.

Y/N's POV:

Six Hours Later...

-Around 10:30pm -

I had an Uber pick me up and drop me back off at my apartment earlier. I don't know why Ariana took the whole kiss thing so badly. I mean am I really that bad of a kisser and it's not like we were out in the complete open. We were pretty well hidden in the booth.

I was about to get in bed when the doorbell went off.

Who the hell is at my door this late?!

I walked over to my door and opened it. I was surprised to see that it was Ariana in a knee high dress. She must have gotten out of a tv interview.

"What do you want? Came to complain more?" I spat.

"Y/N really? Can I please just come in?" She asks.

I nod and she comes in and I shut the door.

"So what else do you have to-" I'm cut off by Ariana slamming me up against the door and pressing her lips on mine. It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening before I shoved her back.

"Ari what the hell?!"

She looked embarrassed beyond belief.

"I-I I'm sorry I read everything wrong, I-I'll just go" she reached for the door handle.

"No don't..."

She stopped and looked back at me with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed, then slowly backed her against the door. I kept switching from staring at her little brown orbs to her lips, until finally I leaned down and kissed her. After a moment, I pulled back, but only enough to see her face.

her eyes were closed, and then they weren't, and we were both staring, with our faces only inches apart. It was silent other than the sound of our breathing. Ariana was the one to break it. She grabbed my face and pulled me back into a deep kiss. We began to heavily make out and I licked her lip asking for access and she didn't hesitate. We started exploring each others mouths and I could hear tiny moans escape from her, every time our mouths parted.

I moved my left leg so that it's in-between her thighs, and I started slowly moving it up and down her hot center.

"Ah Y/N!" She said as I moved to kiss her neck.

"I thought you only pecked girls?" I said giggling into her neck.

"Shut up!" She pushes me off and pulls me into my bedroom and pushes me onto the bed.

"Are you sure you wanna-"

"Just fuck me!" she said straddling my waist and leaning back down to kiss my lips.

After a few passionate kisses, I flipped us around so that she was underneath. I lifted her dress and was met with her dark blue panties. I slowly kissed my way up her thighs and she twitched under each kiss. When I reached the waistband of her underwear I slowly slid it down her legs and took in her beautiful body. She was already soaking wet.

"Y/N! Stop staring!" Ariana said her face red as a tomato.

I just shrugged and attached my mouth to he clit and began sucking.

"Ah! Y/N yes!" She moaned.

I brought a finger up and slowly began to slide it into her pussy.

"More baby!" She pleaded, slightly grinding so that my finger would hopefully reach deeper.

I added a second finger and began flicking her clit with my tongue.

She started moaning even louder and I could feel her walls tightening. So I sped up my thrusts and tongue work.

"Y/N I-I'm-" she couldn't even finish her sentence as she reached release and my hand was covered in her juices. I helped her ride out her high before removing my fingers and licking them clean.

I moved so that I was laying next to her on the bed. And she turned to cuddle me.

"Ooh so I can fuck you, but kissing you is a no-no?"

She smacks my arm.

"Shut up" She says giggling and burying her head into my chest.

"Hey" I told her.

She looked up into my eyes.

"Yeah?" She said

"I love you"

"I love you too. I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't realize how I really felt about you" she said.

"It's okay, plus, I got way more of an apology than I expected"

"Oh, It's not over yet darling" She said seductively, and quickly flipped us over.

"oh jeez"

Let's just say we spent more time in bed that night, then we did at the mall...

The End.