Radio Star Crime Scene

Začít od začátku

"I don't think she's a stalker. The name is good though," I laughed.

I scrolled through the profile details but not much was filled in. My curiosity got the best of me so I checked to see if she had watched any videos to see only a single video was watched, and it was mine.

Of course my pride soared. I met this woman and immediately thought she was attractive, but to know she thought I was too was inevitably going to make me cocky. It was my job to be attractive, sure, but I wasn't working when we met.

"Vince, I have a shoot tomorrow so maybe try to bother getting groceries?" Julian asked.

"Try to bother not bringing us back to the hospital," I retorted.

A door opened and in walked Kaleb, "I smelled a burn and I came running."

"You're an asshole and I can say you look like one too because, unfortunately, I've seen yours." Julian cringed.

"Maybe next time you'll consider getting a closer look." Kaleb smiled and did the classiest thing he could think of, smacking his ass.

Julian frowned and made a dramatic exit of leaving the building. Kaleb threw his things around and dropped onto the couch, pulling out his phone.

"Hey is this new follower the girl we met in the hospital?" Kaleb asked.

"I think so, but it would be a weird coincidence if it wasn't," I replied.

"She was hot," Kaleb commented.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"Weird as fuck though," Kaleb said.

I nodded in agreement. She was definitely something. I looked over my shoulder to find Kaleb eating what looked like everything he could find and fit in his mouth.

"Have you been to the gym yet today?" I asked.

"No, too busy," Kaleb replied.

When I started this business with buddies from college I don't know what I expected, but laziness was something I should've. I mean, we were all in college, so when it came to business, we all knew jack shit. Julian was our business major, but I wouldn't trust him to make change for a $20.

Originally it was just the three of us, with Kaleb coming in because he thought it would look good on his "boyfriend resume," whatever the fuck that meant. Then Dean and Raphael joined and we all formed a group.

Dean made our website, which meant we practically owed him our lives, and Raphael brought his following. The five of us became some of the biggest names in male porn, and it was a great way to make some cash.

Unfortunately porn came with consequences. Raphael was kicked out of his college because it was religious even though Raphael wasn't, Dean hasn't been able to land any tech jobs that have any internet access, and Julian put himself in the hospital.

"Oh but you get to fuck pretty women," is a sentence I hear enough to make me sick. I don't get to enjoy a large part of my life, sex included, since taking this job. I'm not complaining though, because I'm making bank.

I am complaining. I met a beautiful woman and, by contract, I can't have sex with any women a few days before a shoot. We decided those rules, not some corporation, so it would be even worse if I broke them.

My body stopped belonging to me a long time ago.

"Would you be interested in bringing in a new face?" Kaleb asked, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Who?" I asked.

"I think we should bring in one female to round out our group completely," Kaleb considered.

"Our brand is that we're all men though," I said.

"Maybe we should change up the brand a bit," Kaleb replied.

"How about you change your attitude?" I sneered.

"How about you see a dentist. Ugly ass teeth," Kaleb said mimicking my face.

"I have perfect teeth. They're just a little damaged from all the panties I've been ripping." I smiled proudly.

"Why would you put your mouth on your own underwear?" Kaleb retorted.

When I narrowed my eyes, Kaleb decided the best thing to save his life was to run as far away from me as possible, which was the best option. However, in his escape, he managed to forget his keys to the house. Because I had no idea where he planned to go, I needed to stay at the house so he could get back in.

I figured there had to be some way I could occupy myself alone in the house with nothing to do. I strolled aimlessly around the hallways for a solid twenty minutes before I got bored and needed something else to do.

My phone made an awful noise and I realized that during a shoot I left it unguarded and Kaleb had changed his ringtone. But, the phone gave me an idea, so I was going to ignore his idiocy for the time being.

I pulled up my follower list and searched for StuckJunkxoxo. I was fairly certain I was right about her identity but I was too curious not to know for sure, so I decided to send a message.

"Was my video not good enough for you to finish?"