"Its always been her goal." Izu says with a sweat drop.

"Hmm." The hero Killer says getting up and I just look at him in mild shock.

The Hero Killer rushes at me and Shoto blocks him with ice.

"Thanks Shoto." I say to him as I put my guns in their holsters, not wanting them to suddenly break on me.

I walk backwards towards Shoto with the both of us keeping a wary eye on the hero killer.

"Ray, what would Kacchan do?" Izu asks me with a serious tone.

I roll my eyes. "Easy, rush in, hands blazing, why?" I ask him.

"Do the same while me and Todoroki come up with something." Izu says to me and I face palm.

"I can't physically do that, I don't have his quirk." I say to him and he just tells me to do what I do best. "Your, your seriously telling me, oh god." I say as I shake my head, not liking where this is going.

"Ray, your most likely the strongest in class, when your pissed, just, think of the Hero Killer as Bakugou when he made that explosion under your skirt." Shoto says to me and I sweat drop.

"If you want me pissed then just trash talk me damn it." I say to him as I walk forward. "You know what, don't, because then I'll most likely punch you." I say stopping Shoto from trying.

I analyze the Hero Killer as he runs towards me, my eyes flickering around as he goes to cut me, but I side step and jump up before he could slice me.

I land behind the Hero Killer and I land a kick to his face, the Hero Killer slides back, I watch him as he runs toward Ida, but I block him with a serious gaze.

"Your opponent is me, not my class rep." I say to him and he frowns.

"Ray, I don't care if your the strongest, this is my fight!" Ida says to me and I flip him off with both hands.

"Shut up. Your just doing this out of revenge, your not gonna be a hero with that mindset. So what if your brother can't move, he's still alive, he's still a hero to so many people. Just move on dammit." I say to Ida who looks at me in shock. "Sometimes, it takes a loss, to know your flaws and mistakes, your brother charged in recklessly without backup and nearly died, yeah, that's fine, but he isn't dead, he won't be able to continue the Hero Career, but he can still go for other career paths, it isn't a huge loss to be paralyzed, its a huge loss if your dead. And you came, to what? Kill the Hero Killer? Get yourself killed? What Ida? Because last I checked, you have engines for your quirk, he can control blood, your on the ground, because you charged in recklessly, you didn't even think of what hero's do best, they save people, your first focus should have been getting that hero out of here." I say to Ida and the Hero Killer nods approvingly.

"Well how would you feel if your family was almost killed?" Ida asks me and I scowl back at him.

"Might I remind you, I was adopted into the Midoriya family, what do you think happened to mine Ida? Hmm? They didn't want me anymore? Is that what you were thinking? No, my mom was killed by my fucking step dad." I say to Ida who looks at me in utter shock. "Yeah, you don't see me killing my step dad, who rightfully, should be dragged out into the street and get shot between the eyes, but no, he sweet talked the fucking judge and the jury and only got a lifetime sentence." I say in mild annoyance as I rub my temples. "This week is just going from shitty to shitter by the day." I say as I punch the Hero Killer before he could run past me and he flies back and hits a wall.

"But that didn't stop you from punching him this past weekends, did it?" Shoto asks me and I roll my eyes.

"I punch anyone who pisses me off, and, you were supposed to stop me before I punched him." I say to Shoto.