𝟑𝟔

Yoongi trails downstairs following the smell of food coming from the kitchen, he walks down to see Jin standing there wearing one of Yoongi's sweaters and a pink apron. Smiling at the scene, Yoongi silently takes a seat at the table watching the younger cook with a fond look on his face.

Jin turns around with two plates in his hands and smiles once he sees Yoongi sitting there. He places the plates down and kisses the older's temple, Yoongi can feel himself melting even at the smallest kiss.

"Good morning baby," Jin whispers pressing a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. The older smiles reaching his hand up and softly brushes back the younger's hair.

"Morning," Yoongi says back as Jin walks towards the fridge. "Look we should talk about what happened at Jungkook's party," Yoongi starts making the younger freeze in place.

Jin slowly closes the fridge door taking a sharp inhale of breath and turns around giving the older a weary smile. He nods pulling up a chair beside Yoongi, looking anywhere but the man's eyes. Yoongi places a hand over Jin's giving him a kind smile to calm the shaking boy down. The last thing he wants to do is scare him.

"I'll go slow with the questions." Jin nods his head finally looking the older in the eyes. "What happened exactly? I didn't hear anything but what I saw-"

"Jungkook and I were talking and..."

a.) Lie

or

b.) Tell the truth