𝟏𝟕

The ride home was silent, all that could be heard was the soft sound of Jin's sniffles. The moment Jin stepped into his home he took a quick shower before sitting down next to his boyfriend who wanted to talk.

"What happened tonight baby?" Yoongi questions, pulling the younger onto his lap. Jin shakes his head and lets out a chuckle.

What does he say? His best friend's boyfriend hates him, and he can't tell his boyfriend because that's also his best friend "Some random guy accidentally spilled his drink on me that's all," he lies and Yoongi eyes him.

"Why were you crying then?" The older questions catching the boy off guard. "You wouldn't cry if someone spilled a drink on you?" He fires back earning a chuckle from his boyfriend.

He can't help but admire Yoongi's smile. He likes his boyfriend's smile, no matter what it never fails to cheer him up.

"I'll take your word for it. I'm going to heat up a pizza I'll be right back," Yoongi tells him slipping the younger off his lap before walking into the kitchen.

Jin picks up the remote and flips through a bunch of channels when his phone suddenly vibrates.

thatparkjimin

thatparkjimin: why did you leave?

love.ksj: sorry I'm really awkward with this kind of stuff and everything

thatparkjimin: ok well i have some good news for you

love.ksj: huh?? really??

thatparkjimin: yes! my agency wants to meet with you do some test photoshoots they possibly want to sign with you!

love.ksj: this isn't a joke??

thatparkjimin: nope! they think you'll be perfect you have amazing looks and went viral with the picture Yoongi posted of you

thatparkjimin: you have the look they want Jin! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6 ok? ill help you get ready and everything

love.ksj: thank you so much hyung for everything... you don't understand how much this means to me i pretty much owe you my life 💖💕

thatparkjimin: what no! just be my friend forever thats enough

love.ksj: thank you hyung! 💗💓💞💖❤💝

thatparkjimin: ofc ofc 💓💗💖💞💖

↠↞

Seokjin looks up at Yoongi and pulls his boyfriend in for a hug, leaning his face into the crook of the older's neck letting out a sob. "Baby what happened?" Yoongi questions worriedly, rubbing the younger's back.

Jin looks up at his boyfriend and smiles, "Jiminie hyung's company wants to meet with me and maybe possibly sign me." Yoongi's eyes widen as he places a kiss on the boy's lips.

"Jin baby you're going to do so well they're going to love you," he gushes running his fingers through the younger's hair.

"You think so?" Jin asks his big brown eyes staring into Yoongi's making the older melt. Yoongi pecks his lips and cups the younger's face. "I'm sure of it. Now let's celebrate with some pizza," Yoongi chuckles, caressing his boyfriend's face, placing kisses on his cheeks.

↠↞

58,903 likes

58,903 likes

k.pop_drama
Kim Taehyung Seen Jealous As Jeon Jungkook Sat Next To Min Yoongi's Boyfriend Kim Seokjin. Was TaeKook Ignoring Each Other At The TMA's? Is There Something Going On Between The Two!?? 🙀