Episode 3 Do you trust me?

(Y/N) POV. At the drugstore.

(Kenny) "Everyone all right?"

(Lee) "Yeah. We had some close calls but Glenn is fine, and... well, yeah... we're ok"

Lee says sadly.

(Glenn) "I've got a few cans of gas for your pickup in the trunk of my car"

(Kenny) "Good to hear it"

Carley walks over and asks.

(Carley) "And things back here?"

(Kenny) "Quiet. Our "friend" is still in and out over there. He won't survive any more stress"

(Lee) "The next order of business is getting those pills out of the pharmacy"

Kenny nods and walks back over to his wife and kid. Lee walks over somewhere else as I make my way over to Duck to see if he's okay.

(Y/N) "Hey, Duck. Are you okay?"

(Duck) "....."

(Katjaa) "He's still a little stressed about earlier"

(Y/N) "Yeah, I can tell"

(Kenny) "How about you kid? The way you held that gun at his head I thought you were gonna shoot him"

(Y/N) "Oh, right. It's just I hate people like him... A lot"

(Katjaa) "You seem a little more stressed right now. What happened"

I knew she would ask that...

(Y/N) "I... Don't want to talk about"

(Katjaa) "In your own time, no need to rush"

I will remember that. I give her a thankful smile and walk away. I see Clementine sitting down over by the checkout counter and decide to join her.

(Y/N) "Hi Clem"

(Clem) "Hey"

(Y/N) "Were things okay while Glenn and I were gone?"

(Clem) "Things were good. Lee gave me a snack. I saved the other half for you"

She says as she hands me the other half of the snack.

(Clem) "I thought you would be hungry when you got back"

(Y/N) "Thanks, Clem. I appreciate it"

I say as I hug her. She's taken by surprise but returns the hug. I don't know why but every time I hug her I feel... Safe. And I also feel the need to protect her with my life. Maybe it's because she's the first person aside from my mom to show me affection. I break the hug and give her a warm smile. I look around to see that Lee isn't in the drugstore and Doug is missing too. I then hear Doug from outside say.

(Doug) "HOLY CRAP! RUN!"

Moments later I see Lee and Doug come inside in a hurry. Doug then says.

(Doug) "Man, that was close"

Lee looks sad and says.

(Lee) "But we did it, that's all that matters"

He then walks over to Lilly and says.

(Lee) "I've got the keys"

Lilly gets up happily and says.

(Lilly) "Great! God, you're amazing. Let's get in there"

The two of them go into the door to where the pills are.

(Y/N) "It's a shame that a guy like him gets to survive..."