Chapter 29 "I'll do anything to save ya"

Chapter 29

Harry's P.O.V

Her screaming voice wasn't something that I would ever like to hear once more, she was screaming so fucking hard that I was about to forget the sound of her laugh for a second. I tried to wake her up by shaking her, screaming at her and I was even thinking about pouring some water at her face but I gave her another chance saying "Wake up, enough dreaming wake up"

"Oh my god, oh my god" She said letting me know that it was a very terrible dream.

"Was it that bad?" Of course it was, didn't you hear her screaming. My subconciouse left me a note

"Harry!!" She looked amazed saying it

"Yeah, I'm here" I took her into my arms to comfort her. She looks so damn frightened.

"It's okay, everything is okay" That's all what I could manage to say while I don't even know what did she see.

"I love you. Forever" She said breaking the hug with this small space, her words drew a smirk on my face

"Forever" I said throw the smirk

She sat straight and she seems confused

"Want me to stay?" I wondered as she nodded

"Come here" I tapped on the pillow beside me and she took her place giving me her back so I put my arms around her to give her comfort and make her safe, I'll do anything to keep my princess safe even from a bad dream that will never come true but those beautiful brown eyes deserves to see sweet dreams at midnight.

"I love you. Forever" I mean it. I'll always love her whenever what no matter what, like what they say at weddings, in sickness and goodness.

She fell asleep in no time, with a large smile on  her face but I didn't, I was just left there with my mind, wondering, what did she see?! What made her that frightened and confused. There's no nightmare I could imagine that will leave this scene behind.

I saw 'The Fault in our stars' on the nightstand which did only left another smirk on my dimpled cheek, this where did she come up with forever. Forever is our Okay. Forever is our always. Yes, I've watched the movie once with Niall and I loved it but the drama was too much at the end, I don't think that Vic will cry when she watches it.

I went to sleep after imaging Vic and I watching the movie and she'll make fun of every thing while eating popcorn and yes, this though only gets sweet dreams with a huge smile.

Me and her walking around in a huge garden with a little cute girl running in front of us with her curly brown hair and pink dress "Don't go far, Darcy" Called Vic

"Let her play as much as she wants to,  she doesn't go out much" Was my words

"I know, but locking her inside to protect her isn't an enough reason to let you sent her that free"

"Don't worry,  I'm herr now. I'll protect her myself" I said then I felt someone tapping on my shoulder from behind making me turn around slowly to see a black painted statue which said "Will you?! Or should I say, can you?!" Another touch from him and I was transferred to reality.  When statue punshes you in the face you have to wake up, that's what I learnt.

"Just a nightmare,  it was just a nightmare" I said to myself when I woke up then with one more look at her I felt a little bit good but I was still breathing hard and somehow my nose hurts from the punch I guess.

I rubbed my hand over my nose then looked at her once more. She looks like an angel in her sleep,  regardless the mad her at day but she looks so pretty. I got out of bed and catched my phone from the nightstand beside me then covered every other inch in her except her face. No one will ever see my angel sleeping except me!!