Important || Please Read!

There isn't any fanfic coming soon nor this a bonus chapter but this is IMPORTANT!!

I was checking the readers map and found out that almost 65% of the readers are from the US, Canada, Chilies and Spain where the majority of local people are not Muslims and learn about our religion's principles from their Muslim friends, books or in this case, the fanfictions. I made this great religion look like a pile of rules that we must follow it but it's actually not. This religion, in my own eyes, is a book with the title 'How To Live A Pleasurable Life And Afterlife' or maybe 'Live It Right And Rest In Peace'. The point is that Islam doesn't contain any suffocating rules that if you didn't follow you'll  be burnt alive or something. Yes, it contains rules but the rules that protects your rights between people, the rules that transforms the girl to the most precious diamond in the society, it also urges families to be always in touch and not to desert them. It recommends the hard work to achieve what we want and to treat people kindly and thank Allah for everything he gave to us so that he'd give us more and more. It's a very simple and uncomplicated religion and I feel sorry for myself that I once misunderstood it but now that I did really understand it or at least I understood how important it is in our lives I do apologize that I made it look bad or suffocating while it's nothing but simple rules that if you followed them you'll live a happy peaceful life. You may be doing most of what Islam urges us to do without even realizing but that's not bad at all :) 

Thanks for reading this and I'd really appreciate it if you forgave me for that wrong picture of Islam that I drew in your mind. Don't feel shy to ask me any question that crosses your mind :) Hope you're having a great day so far and I miss you all. Hope I'll write something else at the end of this semester and THANK YOU FOR 8.3K READS!

All the love xH *Stolen :P*