Cha 26: The Matches Continue

Comenzar desde el principio

"They a indestructible" those words ran through his had ideas began to pop up then.....

Bonk

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE!!!!" Recovery girl scolded

"When that quirk is activated, your limbs will become indestructible to EXTERNAL damage. One For All cause INTERNAL damage!!" She made her point loud and clear. Crushing the hope he was holding

When he went out, he found Uraraka waiting for him. "Deku I thought you might need some help"

Deku had promised he would make it to the top and win the festival for her but he broke it. He felt guilty. He felt really guilty.

"I'm sorry Uraraka" the sound of guilt was evident in his tone that it made Uraraka confused

"I promised I'd make it to the finals for you and..." Izuku was cut of by Uraraka cupping Izuku's face with her hands

Uraraka knew he would do something like this. He was Deku after all. The most kind hearted and considerate bundle of joy.

"You didn't have to do that. I watched your battle with Todoroki. You were helping him. Like you do with everyone"

"You threw away your selfish promise and did something heroic" she said with a smile and then embraced him in a hug.

"But I'll thank you for doing it for me" she said pulling away. Izuku gave a smile. It made her heart skip a beat.

"Now let's go watch the other matches. I know you'd like to see them" she said gently pulling her injured friend out.

Friend

She thought.

Did friends make her heart skip beats. No Iida never made her feel that way. She shook of the thought.

The matches went on.

Iida eliminated Ojiro. Ojiro had managed Dodging from Iida's pushes. But he wasn't match for Iida's speed and boosted kicks.

Tokoyami did what he did with Yaoyorozu to Mina.

Bakugou was just blasting Kirishma until he could no longer hold his quirk. 

The matches went.

Todoroki defeating Iida.

Bakugou exploiting Tokoyami's weakness. And causing him to surrender. Izuku got slightly pissed. He made note to bring Tokoyami in for the hell training with his dad. Then they both could beat the crap out of Bakugou.

As he was plotting a dark, murderous and sadistic aura surrounded him.

His classmates backed up.

And then finally the final match.

Everyone watched in suspense. Todoroki was the first to act. Sending the same level of ice as he did with Izuku and Sero.

But just like Izuku the ice didn't seem to be a problem. Bakugou burrowed himself out like a mole.

Bakugou blasted himself towards him. Todoroki tried to grab him but Bakugou dodged midair and got a hold him.

Bakugou spun him and tried to blast him out. Todoroki wasn't going to go. He manipulated his ice to him and he used his ice to move around and encircle Bakugou.

The exploding boy wasn't going to have it. He wanted his opponent to go full out.

"Oi, Oi am I not worthy enough for you to use your left side. I'm not gonna win with my opponent not going full power!!"

Bakugou blasted himself to Todoroki. He miscalculated and Todoroki caught him with his left hand.

"Do it Shouto, USE your left side" Todoroki heard his father. Didn't he leave he wondered

Todoroki was confused and just threw Bakugou. This pissed the blond off.

Izuku wasn't going to have it. He didn't get through him enough he thought

"DON'T LOSE TODOROKI!!!!" He shouted

Uraraka saw this and helped him cheer

"You can do it!!!!" She cheered with Izuku screaming their lungs out

Todoroki heard and began to use his fire. Bakugou saw his chance and used his special move

"HOWITZER IMPACT!!!!"

Todoroki was still feeling unsure.

He let his flames die down

And so he took on Bakugou attack head on

Bakugou slammed his hand on a block of ice and a powerful blast came. Engulfing everything in smoke. Blasting the dual coloured hair boy back.

When smoke cleared Todoroki was seen out of bound and knocked out. Bakugou was on the floor. First he was confused and then face switched into a scowl.

"You damn idiot you didn't use those damn flames" he went to Todoroki only to be gassed by midnight

"Todoroki is out of bound"

"Bakugou is this year's Winner!!!" Midnight called out and everyone cheered

..................................................................................

A/N

And that's another chapter

Sorry I'm getting slow on updates. I'm busy with school and all. I'm pretty much staying up late to come with new ideas for chapters. Thanks for reading