Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Start from the beginning

She walked down the stairs with a ghost of a smile on her face until she saw the kids. The second Mark was i her arms her smile seemed to almost reach her ears. She started seeing the boys in a diffrent light after finally giving herself an chance to see this life in their point of view and saw that many were raised for this and many went through a very hard time.

Hailey sat in front of the lit fireplace over a couple of pillows and blankets with Mark between her arms while Jisoo was on her right and Wendy on her left each with their kids in their arms. The boys were all in the living room except Kris who Hailey hasn't seen all day, but silence was the only thing you could hear other than the baby noises that echoed through the room from Namjoon and JiEun.

This was a peaceful moment for everybody especially Hailey. No more melt downs or crying, she wanted to be a new version of herself a stronger version of herself cause she's sure that if she was with another mafia she'll probably be dead by now. She wanted to become a stronger version of herself or as she called it a mafia worthy self.

She may dislike this world and the way they lived in it but she didn't completely hate it and was willing to try it out.

The front door opend around 7 o'clock in the afternoon to show a very tired Kris walk in in his usual black suite and an expensive tie around his neck. Hailey always noticed that Kris never wore a tie twice or maybe he did but he had too many that the ones she knew weren't worn again for now.

He walked into the living room only to stop when he saw the sight in front of him. Hailey sitting there with her back to him and when she turned around a small smile was on her face and she actually looked like she was enjoying herself. He looked down to see Mark laying between her arms blaying with the end of her long blonde locks.

"You finally decided to leave your prison" He said walking over to the many couches in the room and sat down beside Tao. Hailey nodded as her smile grew when she looked down at Mark who giggled when he accidently tickled himself with her hair. She patted his head when he looked up at her with puppy like eyes.

"Never leave us like that auntie" He said looking into her deep green eyes. "I won't. I promise" At her words Kris looked at her shocked. What was she talking about? Didn't she want to leave a couple of days ago? He asked himself as he watched Mark lanch himself into her even more if that was possible and hugged her mid tighter.

A maid walked in snapping Kris out of his thoughts as she spoke. "Dinner is ready" She said softly seeming scared like Kris always wanted his servents to be. He wanted all his maids and butlers to fear him and his 'brothers' because after all they were in the mafia.

A lot of people in the mafia of course confused them and what each one of them's job or position in the mafia was. Kris and Suho were the leaders, they had two head quarters one in Korea and one in China. Kris and five other usually stay in China while Suho and the other five would stay in Korea but right now it was December and they usually spens November, December and half of January together before Kris and the other five would leave for China.

But since they had Hailey now they can't stay in Paris for too long at least until Kris takes her with him to China so they decided to take atvantage of the situation and went to spend the holidays together in Paris in one of their many small basis around the world.

All of them moved to the dinning room where a long table was full of food and drinks. Candles were decorating the table making the glass on the paintings around the room aloumenate and a calming atmosphore was hangining in the air making Hailey's muscles relax.

This was the first time for Hailey in the dinning room and she for some reason she felt a bit scared that there was no place fore her on the table but the second she was pulled by Mark to sit beside him she felt relieved that she didn't have to got through the awkward faze of searching for a seat.