Oscar x Reader Pt.2

See You Again Pt.2

Volume/AU: Vol 6

Oscar Pine x Reader

Requested By & Dedicated To: RoseSsiren

Warning: Angst, lots of it. *passes tissues* you'll need it.

Outfit(s):

Reader's POV

Reader's POV

     When I awoke, I was chained to the wall of what seemed to be a cell based on the rusty smell, lack of light and everything being made of concrete or metal. Deciding to try and squint to see out the small barred window in the door, I caught a glimpse of a red glow, which assumably came from a Grimm. This knowledge made me nervous, hoping that it wouldn't be capable of getting into the cell where I wouldn't be able to defend myself. I could barely remember what had happened, everything just blurring together into one blob.

     I saw Oscar.. then this woman came in— the woman! She knocked me out and must've brought me here. My only question is why? Why would I be of any use to her? I'm just a normal girl working at a boutique in a small city, what's so special about that? I mean, she did ask about Oscar a lot before knocking me out, but why would she want him? Ugh, this is all too confusing. Suddenly, the sound of keys clinking together echoed through the cell and the door was opened to reveal someone unfamiliar to me.

Her snow white hair just barely contrasted the pale gray complexion that adorned her skin, dark crimson veins trailing across it in some spots, but especially around the edges of her black and red eyes. The mere presence of the clearly powerful woman put me on edge, causing me to cower back before remembering my current position. This didn't go unnoticed by her, and she smiled sinisterly at the sight of my fear. "Do you know why you're here?" Her voice sent chills down my spine and I shook my head 'no' in response, not knowing if I could trust my voice to not crack under pressure.

"Your little friend there, is not what he seems to be, (y/n) (l/n)." My eyes widen in fright as my full name is spoken, however, I tilt my head in confusion at the meaning of her words. "Oscar Pine, has two souls in his body. His own, and the soul of Ozpin or Ozma, a man who has caused many lives to end too soon. You may think that they are two different people but soon, as much as I'd hate to admit it, the Oscar Pine you know will be gone, and could already have disappeared." She spoke calmly, an almost sympathetic tone to her voice as pity filled her dark eyes.

I didn't want to believe it, but why would she lie? No, I need proof first. I will not go blindly trusting some random stranger who kidnapped me. "What proof do you have of this?" I questioned sternly, surprised at the lack of any wavering of confidence. "How's this for proof?" She signaled a floating Jellyfish-like Grimm to enter while what seemed to be footage appeared on what I think is its head. It showed Oscar.. but, not. He was fighting with a large dark skinned man, but there was something about him. It was almost as if... it was another soul in his body.