Roman x Reader Pt.1

POV: Reader

I sit in my office, waiting for them to arrive for their appointment. Cinder and I scheduled this for 3:59 on the dot, not earlier no later. The current time is 3:58, almost 3:59. Right as the minute hand went to the 59, my door opened to reveal 3 familiar faces. "Cinder, you reqest my assistance?" I ask with a monotonous voice. "Yes. Our attack on Vale is finally coming into play and we think you would be of help (y/n)." Cinder responds with her usual smirk. "I am glad to be of assistance. But my aid comes at a cost." I state and she nods her head in understanding.
"Anything, just name it." Cinder says with confidence. "I want him and anyone who works for him at my disposal after this is over. And if you don't hold up your end of this deal, you know what happens." Cinder and I shake on it. The two who were standing behind Cinder had confusion plastered all over their faces. One of them was a boy so he thought I was talking about him. Haha, in his dreams. "Saeran, Lead my guests out." I call for my top class fighter. (Anyone who gets that reference, comment 'Mystic Dreamer' below!). The white haired man enters and leads the trio to the exit of my base. The one who I was talking about ... well, you'll find out soon enough.

Time Skip

Cinder and I just snuck out of the dance and are headed for the tower in Vale. We change our clothing so no one will recognize us.

 We change our clothing so no one will recognize us

(This with a mask like Cinder's over eyes)

(This is her weapon that she learned to use)

My outfit is infused with ice dust where as Cinder's is infused with fire dust. The tower has many guards around it and even more inside, but they're no match for us. Once we temporarily eliminated all the guards that were in our path, we walked into the computer room. You see, I'm a hacker and sure Cinder could've done it on her own, but she didn't want a single trace left behind. So to make sure it's done perfectly, she hired me to do it instead. Like Cinder I'm not known to many people, but am as evil as Cinder to those who do.
The for a few seconds the only sound in the room is my fingers typing on the keyboard at such a rapid pace  that you can only see a huge blur of my fingers. That is until, the silver eyed girl named Ruby entered the room. I use my semblance to create a soundproof sheild around me that also makes it so she can't see me sitting here. To her, it looks just like th computer is sitting there on it's normal screen. In the background I can hear Ruby and Cinder fighting while I finish up hacking in and giving us all access to everything. "Almost done..." I mutter to myself before inserting my 'partner's' scroll into the system. "Now I just gotta clean it up, make it look completely normal...... and.. done!" I hit the enter key and make sure there are no finger prints anywhere before taking down the barrier. Ruby has her back faced to me, which gives me the perfect chance to take out my whip and wrap it around her scythe then throw it away from her. After that I use the ice dust to freeze her feet to the ground.
"What is going on?! Who are you two?!" The younger girl asks with panic, confusion and multiple other emotions laced into her voice. Cinder and I nod at each other and are about to finish her off before we hear the elevator reaching this floor. We unfreeze her, get her weapon at her side and then I make another one of my barriers, leaving no trace of us. We watch as Ruby looks around, confused as Ironwood enters the room. After about a minute the two exit and Cinder and I escape.

I swear part 2 of this will actually have Roman in it!